ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 games…

Bring out your dead!

Billy Napier's body language was epic last night in the 2nd half. I had to watch the game on DVR late last night. Fast forwarded thru much of it. Dead Man Walking...

Florida has bigger problems than just the Head Coach ..that whole University is a mess , lessons learned to not let UCF get taken over in a similar manner.

maybe Ben Sasse should have funneled money to an experienced elite QB instead.

Looked like the archetype DG game, he puts up a nice stat line but you look at the score and wonder why they don't match. At one point he had 350 yards and they had 17 points. Part of that falls on the Oline, but that mismatch happened a lot here too. Honestly can't wait for all these 6th year guys who got a free year to graduate out though. Also Mikey Keene almost had Fresno knocking towards the end but got pick 6'd at the end to seal it.

Looked like the archetype DG game, he puts up a nice stat line but you look at the score and wonder why they don't match. At one point he had 350 yards and they had 17 points. Part of that falls on the Oline, but that mismatch happened a lot here too. Honestly can't wait for all these 6th year guys who got a free year to graduate out though. Also Mikey Keene almost had Fresno knocking towards the end but got pick 6'd at the end to seal it.
I watched some of the 4th of that Oregon game once I saw the scores and the criticism seems that DG refuses to push the ball past 10 yards(some Oklahoma fans said the same)it has been a while now but under Heupel it seemed like he would take deep shots along the sideline

WVU losing to Pitt was a huge blow to the image of the conference and a shot at getting a second CFP birth. Houston lost to UNLV. TT barely beat Abilene.

It wasn't a great first week for the conference.
WVU lost to top 10 Penn St. Bit of a difference than losing to Pitt. Houston is who everyone thought they were, bad and the worst team in the league.

I’m not publicly bagging on the Gators yet. If we lose to them it’s a bad look for us given the circumstances

Not giving B10 and SEC extra losses is giving them a better chance to each have 3-4 teams in the playoffs. It's top 7 ranked teams after the conference champions.

2nd place Big 12 team is going to have to have 1 loss or less to make it. 2 losses is not going to leap SEC / Big 10 / ND 2 loss teams.

Reactions: PositYourself
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT