ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 games...

Arkansas QB Taylen Green is carving up Oklahoma St at their place.

I still contend to this day that UCF never comes close to winning that game at Boise last year if Green doesn’t go down with an injury. We were struggling to stop him. Looks like the Cowboys are struggling as well.

KSU losing to Tulane
Penn State losing to Bowling Green

What is going on lol

If Penn State loses to Bowling Green that is also a bad look…they smoked WVU

Arkansas QB Taylen Green is carving up Oklahoma St at their place.

I still contend to this day that UCF never comes close to winning that game at Boise last year if Green doesn’t go down with an injury. We were struggling to stop him. Looks like the Cowboys are struggling as well.
247 rated him the 47th best QB in the portal. with the way college is becoming NFL like with a GM, evaluating college talent, etc. etc. the fact that we put any stock in ratings by people who aren't even being hired by colleges looking for talent evaluators is amazing.

Yeah, I don’t remember the rankings this off-season, but that is pretty surprising.

I remember him being pretty good for the Broncos across two seasons. True dual-threat.

they do have a top 5 qb in the country. would probably be a late first/2nd round pick if he was draft eligible.

Tulane got F’d by the refs on that TD , Kansas St interception a few plays later to survive and win

Please Huskies… expose yet another team that is given high rankings every year by name only.

Reactions: 90Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT