ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 games...

Colorado shitting the bed…but we knew they wouldn’t beat Nebraska. Hopefully they make it respectable, it’s already 14-0 Nebraska early in the 2nd.

If Brown was a top 5 QB they would be up 10-14 by now

Bama is begging to lose this game ..3 lost fumbles in the 2nd half w the latest near the end zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnightNite
So I just bouncing around games…San Diego St vs Oregon State, SDSU field looks so rachet, like they painted errr thing 2 weeks ago. What happened? God dang, times must be tough…

Man, I knew there was a game I wanted to watch but didn’t think to check into Peacock. It’s gotten ridiculous with the media stuff. Anyways, just checking into Boise v Oregon, delighted to see Boise is winning in the 3rd hahahah. DG the Brand is incapable of winning against a good team..he should have followed Heupel to TN, HC got the same vibe.

I don’t normally watch Oregon games, but I’m just making an observation from the TV shots of the crowd……The Oregon fan base looks like a tiny house, white trash-type community. Am I just seeing a small sample or is that what they are?

They also don’t seem like the sock type…maybe they have a pair, but like only one stinky pair they wash once a week if you know why I’m getting at.

Hahaha, something DG the Brand knows all too well…did Obarski transfer to Oregon? Missed extra point, classic.

How does SDSU expect to get a call up to the P4 when they can’t even get people to show up for a Pac2 game? Geez 🙄

Hold up…I forgot about AZ, just tuned in. 13-10 vs Northern Arizona (who?!)? wtf…The Space Game gonna eat them up alive!

Omg, DG the Brand just got smoked and fumbled it away. DG gonna DG…if only he played a lessor school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT