ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 games…

So if he stays for another few years he will be like Gabriel?

Gabriel through 6 games has same amount of turnovers Plumlee had vs. Kent State. 3.
Hell no. Not even close. Dg was pretty special from the start just never was able to put it together in big games at big times. I was just saying this doesn’t happen without his covid year.

Hell no. Not even close. Dg was pretty special from the start just never was able to put it together in big games at big times. I was just saying this doesn’t happen without his covid year.
he's not using his covid year. he's a 5th year senior. medically redshirted his last year at UCF because he only played in 3 games before getting hurt.

In his 5th year…maybe Dillon has fulfilled his potential. It was always lurking in the background. He runs so much better now. Truly will have an opportunity at the next level…because he has a cannon for an arm, and his TD/Int ratio is very good.

Last edited:
He redhsirted his last year at UCF. This is his 4th season, not sure though if he is elligble to come back for another because of that covid rule.

7:50 left in the second quarter and USF/UAB have now surpassed 500 yards of total offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT