ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Back Brahman

Remember a few weeks ago when Brandon moderated the WC for like 10 mins? It was absolutely adorable.

I report racist shit to who the hell ever moderates this cesspool but no one GAF.
i know ive reported those 2 or 3 people that are legit racists a number of times. but i make a thread about some people on bikes getting killed by isis and suddenly hes back in the game.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
I was in the middle of responding to it and when I hit "post reply" it said the thread no longer exists. I was like WTF!! All the blatantly racist (and otherwise vile) shit on this board and that gets deleted?! I know moderating is a bitch, but ffs.

It could be that you were all celebrating the murder of two Americans to make a political point?

Then we had a poster here who ended up knowing the guy murdered and he called you for joking about a terrorist attack and making fun of him for having optimistic world views after he was just stabbed to death by isis.

Just a guess.

Scumbags.

I was in the middle of responding to it and when I hit "post reply" it said the thread no longer exists. I was like WTF!! All the blatantly racist (and otherwise vile) shit on this board and that gets deleted?! I know moderating is a bitch, but ffs.
I wouldve liked to share my thoughts on those ISIS scumbags too.

Unfortunately, there weren't as many posts demonizing the terrorists as there were posts shitting all over the innocent Americans who were brutally murdered. There are some real effing shit stains on this board.

Yup. I remember when I was a 13 year old edge lord gloating over similar stuff. Pathetic that many people are still stuck in that phase into adulthood.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there weren't as many posts demonizing the terrorists as there were posts shitting all over the innocent Americans who were brutally murdered. There are some real effing shit stains on this board.

Yeah, for sure. As much as I understand the sentiment those posts were trying to convey, they could have been tempered or at least better thought out. Some posters type faster than they think.

If more people thought like those 2 folks who were murdered, the world would be a better place. Optimism and hope are great things although quite often naive.

Yeah, for sure. As much as I understand the sentiment those posts were trying to convey, they could have been tempered or at least better thought out. Some posters type faster than they think.

If more people thought like those 2 folks who were murdered, the world would be a better place. Optimism and hope are great things although quite often naive.
Of course the world would be much better if there weren’t people in it who have no compunction to kill and maim to get what they want. I highly doubt anyone on this board would argue differently.

I didn’t see the posts that caused removal so I don’t know how bad they were. If they were typical redice garbage, I can understand deleting the posts. But there were some posts in that thread that reasonably discussed people for unnecessarily putting themselves in harm’s way. Are we at the point now where we can’t even discuss people having some personal responsibility for not putting themselves into positions where they are likely to get killed?

apparently someone on here knew one of the people killed. im guessing it was one of the actual racists people on this board that we have all reported said something that crossed the line. it was reported and then brahman actually did something for a change.

bottom line is those people wanted to think the best of people. i generally an optimistic person. unfortunately there are still a lot of really bad people in this world. they needlessly put themselves in harms way to prove people are kind and they paid the price for that decision.

Reactions: fabknight
Of course the world would be much better if there weren’t people in it who have no compunction to kill and maim to get what they want. I highly doubt anyone on this board would argue differently.

I didn’t see the posts that caused removal so I don’t know how bad they were. If they were typical redice garbage, I can understand deleting the posts. But there were some posts in that thread that reasonably discussed people for unnecessarily putting themselves in harm’s way. Are we at the point now where we can’t even discuss people having some personal responsibility for not putting themselves into positions where they are likely to get killed?
You admit that you didn't see the posts, but then insinuate that the thread was removed because of some political correctness. There were a couple posts in the thread that provided debate about whether the couple should've done what they did (which itself is a moot argument, imho); but, there were more than a couple that were penned by keyboard commandos with no sense of decency, couth or self-restraint.

Why do we even need to discuss whether or not these people should've been bicycling where they were murdered? What does that have to do with anything? We could find fault in any number of ways that people die: bungee jumping, skydiving, rock climbing, snow skiing, etc., but we don't typically feel the need to posthumously punish them. These poor people were in the wrong place at the wrong time. They died over a full year into their journey! I don't fault them one iota for doing something they loved - seeing the world. Some of the people on this board could learn a thing or two about getting out from behind their keyboard and experiencing the world and cultures outside of our own.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You admit that you didn't see the posts, but then insinuate that the thread was removed because of some political correctness. There were a couple posts in the thread that provided debate about whether the couple should've done what they did (which itself is a moot argument, imho); but, there were more than a couple that were penned by keyboard commandos with no sense of decency, couth or self-restraint.

Why do we even need to discuss whether or not these people should've been bicycling where they were murdered? What does that have to do with anything? We could find fault in any number of ways that people die: bungee jumping, skydiving, rock climbing, snow skiing, etc., but we don't typically feel the need to posthumously punish them. These poor people were in the wrong place at the wrong time. They died over a full year into their journey! I don't fault them one iota for doing something they loved - seeing the world. Some of the people on this board could learn a thing or two about getting out from behind their keyboard and experiencing the world and cultures outside of our own.
We don’t need to discuss anything. This particular couple’s journey, the reasons they made it, and the unfortunate outcome were all interesting and it’s not terrible to have a discussion about various aspects of it. It’s a shame that some people cross the line but couldn’t their posts have been deleted without removing the entire thread?

Having a rational discussion debating their hypothesis, their method, or cause and effect that led to a tragic end shouldn’t be banned on this board or in free society. Having a civil discussion is not punishing anyone.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I wouldve liked to share my thoughts on those ISIS scumbags too.

In all likelihood this thread was deleted from something you and your compadres posted. The fact that you’re still allowed to post here is mind boggling seeing as how you were the one posting dailystormer links in here.

I don’t come to the cooler much anymore and it’s because of human garbage like yourself and the 4-5 other troll accounts that have recently sprung up around here the past few weeks. I report all of your racist garbage and apparently others do too and yet, no mod has banned you. That speaks to the state of the cooler.

In all likelihood this thread was deleted from something you and your compadres posted. The fact that you’re still allowed to post here is mind boggling seeing as how you were the one posting dailystormer links in here.

I don’t come to the cooler much anymore and it’s because of human garbage like yourself and the 4-5 other troll accounts that have recently sprung up around here the past few weeks. I report all of your racist garbage and apparently others do too and yet, no mod has banned you. That speaks to the state of the cooler.
@brahmanknight can you please do something about this? we have legit racists in here causing problems. you deleted an entire thread when you couldve deleted a couple posts. why not just ban the offenders and make the wc better for everyone?

There has been a disturbing trend the last few years of seeing some folks from all sorts of age groups and beliefs that have begun to think disrespecting others, especially in their darkest of times is funny and acceptable. It's sad
In addition to the words funny and acceptable in your post above, I would have only added the word deserved.

I've used the ignore function to try to remove reading some of these types of posts.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Idk what the dealio was that caused threads to be removed either, but in the current year, Bill Maher brings the troofs:

Idk what the dealio was that caused threads to be removed either, but in the current year, Bill Maher brings the troofs:

That’s nice and wonderful, but he’s also a jackass who has at times praised Antifa and other left wing thug mobs who silence free speech with violence and assault on others

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT