ADVERTISEMENT

Well Back to the Unknown...

We'll score points (maybe not as many). Randy will fix the defense. 12-0.

I’d like to go undefeated every year but it’s tough. I’d be happy If we had two losses next year. If we can consistently get to NY6 and beat the “p5” conference schools I’d be estatic,

Reactions: KnightLife1
I’d like to go undefeated every year but it’s tough. I’d be happy If we had two losses next year. If we can consistently get to NY6 and beat the “p5” conference schools I’d be estatic,
If good losses are really a thing, then programs should be lined up to play Top 10 teams in the P5.

Danny White is an out of the box thinker, cautious optimism bc I know how hard it is to hit a home run hire twice in a row.

If Heupal is another Home Run Danny White is going to have a Brinks Truck showing up to his house in a few years.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
The goal is to compete and win conference titles....period. If it takes 0 losses or 4 losses, so be it.

Every hire is an unknown. What is known is we have amazing facilities, an amazing school, and amazing community, amazing recruiting capabilities, amazing talent and an amazing athletic department. We are quite simply....great. You thought I was going to say amazing didn't you?

UCF is at the point that it should be in the running for division crowns leading up to the last game or two every year. Dropping out of the top four in the AAC should be considered a down year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT