ADVERTISEMENT

West Vagina vs. UCF Game Day Thread!

I was long on Gus but he needs to go.
I'm glad the major boosters are willing to tolerate a season under 0.500... especially the very first season in a P5.

How many G5s come into a P5 and have great, first 2 seasons? l'll wait. No one gives anyone credit when things work out 3 out of 4 times.

Turnovers are killing us this game. We drove into their territory every possession, sans the called back first down, and the turnover in our territory.

West Virginia scored more points than Oklahoma. Season close to over.

I'm glad the major boosters are willing to tolerate a season under 0.500... especially the very first season in a P5.

How many G5s come into a P5 and have great, first 2 seasons? l'll wait. No one gives anyone credit when things work out 3 out of 4 times.

Turnovers are killing us this game. We drove into their territory every possession, sans the called back first down, and the turnover in our territory.
But are they willing to go winless in the BIG XII... tell me how many teams enter a new conference and go winless in conference play.

A lot of echos of 2016 when we lost to a P5 over an alleged QB start.

Doing a great job of losing recruits like this AD and Coach both need to go before all momentum UCF has had the last few years will be gone and end up a door mat in the Big 12. Sadly can't fire Gus as it would cost to much with nice shiny extension

Been a long time since we’ve had a quiet December. Always looked forward to play a random opponent for a bowl game, no matter how mediocre our season was. Highly doubt this team can pull off 6-6 at this rate. Thanks, Gus!!

A lot of echos of 2016 when we lost to a P5 over an alleged QB start.
This is nothing like 2016. Tell me when we had historic meltdowns in 2016. Tell me how we're playing a freshman QB that has never played a game in his life this year.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Boys got boat raced at home by WV. Let’s see what excuses the Malzahn simp has in store for today? Blame the fans again?

At this point I want Gus gone so you leave. Your nonsense is approaching lobodork levels.
nah it's worse, lobotomy's act is like he views us a rival of some sorts and wants us taken down a peg. malzahn's balls washer over here, treats us as if we're some inferior team that should be happy a washed up SEC coach even wanted this job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT