ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the problem here?

Ok, I need some context here and not some 10-second spot where no one knows WTF is going on.

Where were they protesting? Was it outside a classroom and the professor couldn't teach? Were they truly peaceful or yelling obscenities and disturbing a learning/working environment? I honestly have no fukcing clue whatsoever whether or not I should be pissed at this or be more pissed at the lack of context.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Ok, I need some context here and not some 10-second spot where no one knows WTF is going on.

Where were they protesting? Was it outside a classroom and the professor couldn't teach? Were they truly peaceful or yelling obscenities and disturbing a learning/working environment? I honestly have no fukcing clue whatsoever whether or not I should be pissed at this or be more pissed at the lack of context.
“Oops, ran into a problem uploading “

Even more shitty video, most of which doesn't even have audio to it, with no footage of what happened beforehand. Again, I have no fukcing clue what is going on.

If the cop is guilty of using excessive force--fire him. But from what I see here, that determination cannot be made.

I'll take, lack of mutual respect in our culture for $1000, Alex.

I have a problem with people and cameras instigating authorities for "gotcha" moments.

I have a problem with authorities who do not exhibit professionalism, excessively enforcing their personal will over established laws/rights of citizens.

Each event is unique as Knighttime suggests and unfortunately lines are blending too frequently, polarizing the population. Media will embellish any form of conflict for rating$...seen it 1st hand.

Reactions: UCFBS
Check out her twitter page and I think you will find her motivation.

I kind of like being an independent it avoids poisoning of the mind.

Last edited:
I have a problem with authorities who do not exhibit professionalism, excessively enforcing their personal will over established laws/rights of citizens.
I agree. Back in the days before incidents got filmed, the judicial system (and society in general) sided with police and to hell with any arguments to the contrary. STFU and sit your sorry ass in a jail cell.

Are there ever instances of 'cop baiting'? No doubt. But as in any profession, successfully dealing with such behaviors has to be part of an officer's training.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT