ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the scoop on USF?

LoboCane

Silver Knight
Aug 27, 2021
What’s the word on USF? You guys are very familiar with that program and keep up with their team. Thanks.

They are entitled. They have never won a division much less a conference championship. They think they are on par with you right now and should they best Miami on Saturday that will guarantee their Big X invite on Monday. They deserve it because they are too good for the American. Oh, they got 1 vote in the coaches poll and I will bet you anything that their one vote came from their coach who votes in that poll.

They are entitled. They have never won a division much less a conference championship. They think they are on par with you right now and should they best Miami on Saturday that will guarantee their Big X invite on Monday. They deserve it because they are too good for the American. Oh, they got 1 vote in the coaches poll and I will bet you anything that their one vote came from their coach who votes in that poll.
Courtesy of the bool pens: "Was just looking at the new rankings for week 4 and saw that we got a vote in the coaches poll. I feel like in the past we could beat a ranked team and still wouldn’t crack the top 25. Does this mean people are starting to notice momentum picking up at USF!?"

Yes the whole world is paying attention to the usf bools now. They never stopped paying since they led the country as No. 2 for 1 week 20 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: jared151
They will tell you they were ranked #2 in the country for a week or 2 like 15 years ago is their claim to fame. Miami by 2 or 3 scores. Miami 41 USF 24

They suck but think they are good. You can beat them 35-3 and they’ll act like the whole world was watching and giving them respect for hanging in there.
Bama was playing two now backup OTs vs them

Miami’s Cam Ward may be a better passer than Milroe but I think the key to putting USF out of reach early is the power run game. Bama dropped back to pass way too much where their speedy(but undersized )D T’d off. Hit them w consistent power zone runs and the flood gates probably open.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
What’s the word on USF? You guys are very familiar with that program and keep up with their team. Thanks.
You should go over there. Be your usual obnoxious self. Remind them of Miami's ancient history. Continuously tell them they know nothing about college football, while you know it all. Continously re-post Miami tweets on their board. They will love you. You will make a lot of friends there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT