ADVERTISEMENT

What are the 1st three songs coming up on your playlist right now ?

Listening to the new Flotsam and Jetsam album. Great thrash is still available thank god.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I still listen to the radio.
i just got a new truck over the weekend, and put until now, i still listened to my old cd collection. lol now im in the process of moving them all to a micro sd card and my phone.

at the time i was listening to kill switch engage - end of heartache

i just got a new truck over the weekend, and put until now, i still listened to my old cd collection. lol now im in the process of moving them all to a micro sd card and my phone.

at the time i was listening to kill switch engage - end of heartache
Not to thread jack but what truck did you get?

Those are nice looking trucks.
last year we upgraded my wifes old car to a new honda crv. the new crv is just as big as my old xterra. since we like to go camping and obviously tailgate for ucf, i thought it was a good idea to trade in the old xterra for a truck.

i dont need a full size truck, so i wanted the midsize. it really came down to the crew cab size. the nissan frontier was super cramped back seat. the tacoma was nice, but was super expensive. ford just now released the ranger, so no used options available. basically it came down to finding the best chevy for the price. found a used 2019 with 12k miles on it for a great price.

My commute is short but typically I have on SiriusXM and listen to Sinatra or CNBC. NPR podcasts when I work out.

I did just hear this again the other day and it brought the 90s nostalgia so I listened to this great album again.

Reactions: btbones
last year we upgraded my wifes old car to a new honda crv. the new crv is just as big as my old xterra. since we like to go camping and obviously tailgate for ucf, i thought it was a good idea to trade in the old xterra for a truck.

i dont need a full size truck, so i wanted the midsize. it really came down to the crew cab size. the nissan frontier was super cramped back seat. the tacoma was nice, but was super expensive. ford just now released the ranger, so no used options available. basically it came down to finding the best chevy for the price. found a used 2019 with 12k miles on it for a great price.
I have a 2008 Tacoma. It needs a paint job and that's about it. It's got 195K miles and it will probably still outlast the wife's 2015 Expedition. I'm shooting for 500K miles on that thing unless I get the itch for a 4x4 and that will be another Tacoma.

I have a 2008 Tacoma. It needs a paint job and that's about it. It's got 195K miles and it will probably still outlast the wife's 2015 Expedition. I'm shooting for 500K miles on that thing unless I get the itch for a 4x4 and that will be another Tacoma.
should be an interesting pick when that comes up.
well jeep just released the new gladiator
nissan will release a redesigned frontier next year
new ford ranger out now
tacoma will probably get a redesign in a few years
not to mention chevy/gmc colorado/canyon

lots of options to choose from

No Name - Alpha Wolf
Crooked - Dealer
Modern Misery - Architects

highly recommend Alpha Wolf/Dealer if you're a 90s kid like myself that grew up on Korn/Slipknot

should be an interesting pick when that comes up.
well jeep just released the new gladiator
nissan will release a redesigned frontier next year
new ford ranger out now
tacoma will probably get a redesign in a few years
not to mention chevy/gmc colorado/canyon

lots of options to choose from
It'll be a Tacoma or a Tundra.

No Name - Alpha Wolf
Crooked - Dealer
Modern Misery - Architects

highly recommend Alpha Wolf/Dealer if you're a 90s kid like myself that grew up on Korn/Slipknot
Korn is one of the best shows I've been to. Shoots and ladders, nuf said.

My commute is short but typically I have on SiriusXM and listen to Sinatra or CNBC. NPR podcasts when I work out.

I did just hear this again the other day and it brought the 90s nostalgia so I listened to this great album again.

I remember Billy corgan getting pissed at one of his concerts because there was a mosh pit. Lost respect for him at the time, but have come to really respect his music since then. Disarm is one of the most underrated songs from that genre

Metallica- disposable heroes
Tool- stinkfist
Celine Dion- out of ashes

Yeah, not sure what to think about that either.

Tool is a band full of amazing musicians who write technically challenging music and yet I could not be more bored by them

Tool is a band full of amazing musicians who write technically challenging music and yet I could not be more bored by them
Thats exactly how i describe dream theatre. I know what you're talking about, but Tool does a really good job of making all of the parts come together.

Thats exactly how i describe dream theatre. I know what you're talking about, but Tool does a really good job of making all of the parts come together.

DT is the same way for me too, and maybe more so. I liked A Perfect Circle better than most Tool stuff.

My favorite Maynard vocal is his guest appearance on Deftones’ White Pony album is “Passenger”

DT is the same way for me too, and maybe more so. I liked A Perfect Circle better than most Tool stuff.

My favorite Maynard vocal is his guest appearance on Deftones’ White Pony album is “Passenger”
A perfect circle was a friggin great band.

If you ever want to learn something about the construction of good songs and music theory used in them, go to Rick Beato’s YouTube page. He does a “what makes this song great?” Series and can isolate every instrument and vocal in a song combined with theory and the timing measures. He’s awesome. This is a Tool example for Schism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT