ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the "teachers" thread?

EweSeaEff

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2007
Clearwater
A post in the Carson Ingle thread in the Dungeon got me thinking, so I came over here looking for the "teachers" thread. With the search feature down I scanned 6-7 pages of threads here, but couldn't find it. Do we actually have a mod in here that removed it or am I due for another eye exam?

A post in the Carson Ingle thread in the Dungeon got me thinking, so I came over here looking for the "teachers" thread. With the search feature down I scanned 6-7 pages of threads here, but couldn't find it. Do we actually have a mod in here that removed it or am I due for another eye exam?

lmao @ do we have a mod in here

The search feature is messed up but I doubt its deleted. People just stopped posting in it when they got shamed for celebrating child rapists.

Actually, I bet 85 asked for it to be deleted. He started the thread and he probably realized that getting your dick out to pedophiles was not a good look.

Actually, I bet 85 asked for it to be deleted. He started the thread and he probably realized that getting your dick out to pedophiles was not a good look.

Apparently 85 is not the only one missing those hottie pedophile teachers. :) ;)

OMG at the before and after picture

H5dBCF

H5dBCF.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...two-15-year-old-boys-pool-condo.html#comments

Last edited:
Reactions: EweSeaEff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT