ADVERTISEMENT

What is a woman? documentary

So I am taking it that drag shows are the new Republican outrage of the month? Drag shows have been around forever and most arent remotely sexual in nature, but glad to see you are supporting more big government from the party of small government.
We get it. You want little kids to be exposed to weird fetishes and sexualization by the LGBT community. Maybe a little diddling as well, and possibly get out the cock saw for 10 year old Joey that now wants to be a pretty girl.

If big government is what it takes to stop that from becoming reality, I'm OK with it.

We get it. You want little kids to be exposed to weird fetishes and sexualization by the LGBT community. Maybe a little diddling as well, and possibly get out the cock saw for 10 year old Joey that now wants to be a pretty girl.

If big government is what it takes to stop that from becoming reality, I'm OK with it.

Not all drag shows are by LGBT people and all of the other stuff is just hyperbole. And give me a break that you or the Republican party cares about kids. If you did you would want something done about guns so they would quit being shot, but instead you just fall right in line with the Republican outrage of the month intended for the most gullible people in the country.

Not all drag shows are by LGBT people and all of the other stuff is just hyperbole. And give me a break that you or the Republican party cares about kids. If you did you would want something done about guns so they would quit being shot, but instead you just fall right in line with the Republican outrage of the month intended for the most gullible people in the country.
You are debating with a mush brain. Someone who thinks we have been in a recession for 30 years.

Funny that you change the subject, only to find one that i definitely diverge from the Republican party on.

I honestly don't understand why some people have to place others into a box like you try to do with me.

Funny that you change the subject, only to find one that i definitely diverge from the Republican party on.

I honestly don't understand why some people have to place others into a box like you try to do with me.

I didnt change any subject, if you, and Republicans are going to talk about protecting kids over some nonsense, then I will point out every time they dont give a shit about kids when it comes to guns. I am pointing out your hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of people like Desantis. I also didnt put you in any box, you are literally parroting every new GOP talking point, and I am pointing it out. Drag shows have been around for ages, most arent even sexual in nature, and some of them are perfectly straight people just having fun, but because governor bowling ball brings it up, now you are all on board for some more big government in the name of small government, or something.

Should this disqualify Trump from being a future candidate in the party? Acting like he wants to bang Rudy while he is drag?

I didnt change any subject, if you, and Republicans are going to talk about protecting kids over some nonsense, then I will point out every time they dont give a shit about kids when it comes to guns. I am pointing out your hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of people like Desantis. I also didnt put you in any box, you are literally parroting every new GOP talking point, and I am pointing it out. Drag shows have been around for ages, most arent even sexual in nature, and some of them are perfectly straight people just having fun, but because governor bowling ball brings it up, now you are all on board for some more big government in the name of small government, or something.

Should this disqualify Trump from being a future candidate in the party? Acting like he wants to bang Rudy while he is drag?
What exactly are you talking about when you accuse me of hypocrisy?

What exactly are you talking about when you accuse me of hypocrisy?

It is hypocritical for Republicans who act like they care about kids by going after these sorts of issues, when the # 1 cause of death in children is due to guns, and most dont want to do a damn thing about that.

It is hypocritical for Republicans who act like they care about kids by going after these sorts of issues, when the # 1 cause of death in children is due to guns, and most dont want to do a damn thing about that.
Well I'm not a republican and I'm in favor of pretty much all of the gun control measures that the senate agreed upon today.

The #1 cause of death in children aged 0-19 is organized crime using guns, and most of those are aged 14-19 -- Yes, the CDC just redefined children as those under 20, 18, not to make it fit!!!

And the lockdowns just doubled organized crime in the US. So when do we *also* get accountability for that?!

Oh, that's right, I forgot... only guns kill people, humans using them has nothing to do with anything, and organized crime is okay... because it brings in more voters.

I mean, I'm a pro-immigration Libertarian, but if we want to get right down to it... the left's love (with the right) of H1B Visas and (more only the left's) undocumented residents who are abused, most of which who will never see Green Cards, are not immigrants... but they can still vote in many states, and are counted as citizens in the US Census for representation purposely better than the South got in the 3/5ths compromise.

This is the bleeding heart hypocrisy we're all sick of! Even when the statistics lay out its organized crime and the massive surge of both Americans out-of-work due to the pandemic now joining undocumented residents and foreign nationals... it's still guns..., not the humans.

Even though those guns and those homicides as a result are still a supermajority in the hands of organized crime! Always has been, always will be! And you wonder why people are sick of the self-reinforcing non-sense that we need more government and less civil rights?!

And now we're redefining kids to include 18-19yo, the super majority being suicides, which have seen a massive uptick by cause of the lockdowns. And people who are pro-lockdown and pro-confiscation have the balls to say Republicans are killing kids when it's suicides and, even when suicides are removed from the numbers, organized crime?!

Both of them ballooned with the lockdowns! Among kids! Seriously... self-reinforcing BS!

Lies, damn lies and statistics.
Or now...
Lies, damn lies and CDC.

The DoJ-FBI and others will tell you.
Heck, they did they Congressional mandated study, every 3 years during the Assault Weapons Ban (AWB), and showed no reduction in not only shootings, mass or. otherwise, but number of people dead per shooting. It didn't change.

The only that changed were the weapons used, and the rate of death didn't go down at all, not even per shooting! But hey, the use of 'assault weapons' went down... so we'll just highlight that, even though it didn't change how many people died because 'style' doesn't mean 'effectiveness.'

It's amazing how we're repeating history... yet again! I know people don't like me, but this is the truth. Bans will do nothing against suicides and organized crime, which dominate our statistics. And more losses of civil rights are only driving up the psychological pandemic and resulting issues, especially with kids.

Last edited:
The #1 cause of death in children aged 0-19 is organized crime using guns, and most of those are aged 14-19 -- Yes, the CDC just redefined children as those under 20, 18, not to make it fit!!!

And the lockdowns just doubled organized crime in the US. So when do we *also* get accountability for that?!

Oh, that's right, I forgot... only guns kill people, humans using them has nothing to do with anything, and organized crime is okay... because it brings in more voters.

I mean, I'm a pro-immigration Libertarian, but if we want to get right down to it... the left's love (with the right) of H1B Visas and (more only the left's) undocumented residents who are abused, most of which who will never see Green Cards, are not immigrants... but they can still vote in many states, and are counted as citizens in the US Census for representation purposely better than the South got in the 3/5ths compromise.

This is the bleeding heart hypocrisy we're all sick of! Even when the statistics lay out its organized crime and the massive surge of both Americans out-of-work due to the pandemic now joining undocumented residents and foreign nationals... it's still guns..., not the humans.

Even though those guns and those homicides as a result are still a supermajority in the hands of organized crime! Always has been, always will be! And you wonder why people are sick of the self-reinforcing non-sense that we need more government and less civil rights?!

And now we're redefining kids to include 18-19yo, the super majority being suicides, which have seen a massive uptick by cause of the lockdowns. And people who are pro-lockdown and pro-confiscation have the balls to say Republicans are killing kids when it's suicides and, even when suicides are removed from the numbers, organized crime?!

Both of them ballooned with the lockdowns! Among kids! Seriously... self-reinforcing BS!

Lies, damn lies and statistics.
Or now...
Lies, damn lies and CDC.

The DoJ-FBI and others will tell you.
Heck, they did they Congressional mandated study, every 3 years during the Assault Weapons Ban (AWB), and showed no reduction in not only shootings, mass or. otherwise, but number of people dead per shooting. It didn't change.

The only that changed were the weapons used, and the rate of death didn't go down at all, not even per shooting! But hey, the use of 'assault weapons' went down... so we'll just highlight that, even though it didn't change how many people died because 'style' doesn't mean 'effectiveness.'

It's amazing how we're repeating history... yet again! I know people don't like me, but this is the truth. Bans will do nothing against suicides and organized crime, which dominate our statistics. And more losses of civil rights are only driving up the psychological pandemic and resulting issues, especially with kids.
475 words

Thoughtful at least, whether one agrees with or not.

Better than the 1 liner content-less garbage responses some of your band wagon fans post... Who can't come up with original thought on a matter.
It was a garbage, tangential response by a mentally ill poster in response to a mentally ill, suicidal, racist, OP

Thoughtful at least, whether one agrees with or not.

Better than the 1 liner content-less garbage responses some of your band wagon fans post... Who can't come up with original thought on a matter.
It would be nice if we could just look at the underlying causes too ... not just "More legal guns bad." Because if it was just "more legal guns bad," then -- by interpolation -- we should have a crapton more mass and other shootings, compared to most nations. But we don't.

Suicides don't change based on availability of guns.

But we'll ignore it, outlaw all sorts of things, and the statistics won't change ... let alone the $2T/year organized crime and the mental health nightmware we're dealing with. And then we'll just go for banning all guns, and confiscating them. Pro-control advocates really don't think things through.

Just like when Beto was challenged on what he would do if people don't comply.

It would be nice if we could just look at the underlying causes too ... not just "More legal guns bad." Because if it was just "more legal guns bad," then -- by interpolation -- we should have a crapton more mass and other shootings, compared to most nations. But we don't.

Suicides don't change based on availability of guns.

But we'll ignore it, outlaw all sorts of things, and the statistics won't change ... let alone the $2T/year organized crime and the mental health nightmware we're dealing with. And then we'll just go for banning all guns, and confiscating them. Pro-control advocates really don't think things through.

Just like when Beto was challenged on what he would do if people don't comply.
And that was the best you could do?
Why are we discussing the CDC and gun control in this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: UCFloridaTech
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT