ADVERTISEMENT

What is Jared Kushner's position in the White House and how did he get it?

You like them fat and you know it.
Unlike you, I dont discriminate. As long as the bitch has a hairy bush I'll plow.

Now float off and try on some bras you pathetic fairy. Just try to remember that nobody loves you and you'll die alone.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Surprise surprise. The boards resident anti-semite (cubs) comes to the defense of the other less outward anti-semites.

First off, if you are going to label me an anti-semite, at least have the balls to tag me so I can tell how you simple minded nut job you are. Secondly, can you please explain what makes me an anti-Semite, or would that strain your brain too much?

First off, if you are going to label me an anti-semite, at least have the balls to tag me so I can tell how you simple minded nut job you are. Secondly, can you please explain what makes me an anti-Semite, or would that strain your brain too much?
Dad didn't take his meds today.

Sorry. I was too busy destroying other known anti-semites so I forgot to tag you.

I apologize. I didn't realize that this thread was started as an intentional troll and I got sucked in, thinking any part of it was serious. Now I look like a horses ass.

It's ok. We only judge you for being an anti-semite, not for being stupid.

It wouldn't to a fukboy nazi.
Geez. You’re even making me look tame. You’re on a roll. I should be drinking, but got into the home workout kick and watching war documentaries. Those Nazis were bad people.

As a sad aside, the UCF spring game was supposed to be tomorrow

Reactions: Crazyhole
Geez. You’re even making me look tame. You’re on a roll. I should be drinking, but got into the home workout kick and watching war documentaries. Those Nazis were bad people.

As a sad aside, the UCF spring game was supposed to be tomorrow
It's all in good fun. Unless you're a pathetic inbred NAZI who cant recognize satire and get offended because you're a real life anti-semite. Then you recoil because 1. You are ashamed of yourself and 2. Because your parents never loved you.

"As a sad aside, the UCF spring game was supposed to be tomorrow"

Yeah. Must be real disappointing to miss the first loss of the season.

can you just imagine if Obama tried to pull off the criminal and psycho acts that FRUMP pulls?
92136453_879558202465482_2348567917945159680_n.jpg

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT