ADVERTISEMENT

What is the most you have ever painted?

chemmie

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2004
I'm up to 8 gallons in 2 weekends.

Last edited:
2 pints. But I'm painting all the cabinets in the house, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. Its a pain but is looking great so far.

Probably 30 or 40 gallons in a day, but that's running a sprayer. Painted a lot of houses so not out of the ordinary to go through 10 in a day or so.

I like painting. Its mindless work so I can just listen to the radio or whatever and dont have to think about anything.

I love when rediceknight comes in here and says all the things the rest of the dolts really want to say if they had balls.

I love when rediceknight comes in here and says all the things the rest of the dolts really want to say if they had balls.
Eh... kinda the neck beardy LARPin guy Nazi saluting guy so much you think he’s fake

vnd-white-nationalists-matt-heimbach-bdcast-wmmp4-1467068579.jpg

I painted the inside of a 10,000 sqft steel building a number of years ago. It took me a week. Probably 50 gallons?

I've always thought this was weird, there arw a couple blatant 100% kill everyone but whitey racists on here that are hardcore Trump supporters. What's the leftist example counterpoint? A Bernie bro that wants to force feed you pot brownies? It says a lot about each side.

I've always thought this was weird, there arw a couple blatant 100% kill everyone but whitey racists on here that are hardcore Trump supporters. What's the leftist example counterpoint? A Bernie bro that wants to force feed you pot brownies? It says a lot about each side.
I have been trying to stay out of the political circle jerk but this is just dumb, ignorant, and any other adjectives we can come up with. You absolutely cannot make those sort of comparisons. If you could it would be very easy to point out the few left extremists who want the presidents son physically harmed, cops killed, Trump to be assassinated, etc etc. And the world knows these few assholes exist publicly. What your statement says a lot about is you being childish

I have been trying to stay out of the political circle jerk but this is just dumb, ignorant, and any other adjectives we can come up with. You absolutely cannot make those sort of comparisons. If you could it would be very easy to point out the few left extremists who want the presidents son physically harmed, cops killed, Trump to be assassinated, etc etc. And the world knows these few assholes exist publicly. What your statement says a lot about is you being childish

Of course more personal attacks from Mr. Hypocrite. All I did was make a factual statement about the number of outspoken blatant racists on each side, one side objectively has more than the other. One side has exponentially more idiots subscribing to Alex Jones type shows than the other. I'm sorry that reality upsets you, but it does explain why you feel the need to defend the morally absolute worst person on this board.

"when they go high, i will go low." ninja

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT