ADVERTISEMENT

What is truly amazing about the Georgia Run-off...

Trigeek

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2001
I can't tell you anything about the candidate's positions on issues. I can tell you that the Democratic candidate was certainly more polished and appeared more like a senator than the republican candidate. Warnock won by not being as bad as the GOP selection. They just kept putting out Walker's past and saying "How can you vote for this guy?"
I mean Hershel Walker as a senator...? he had absolutely no business running for Senator. He lost because he struggled to put two sentences together.
What does that say? The GOP think voters will vote for a day old Ham sandwich if they are told. While it almost happened it does say a lot about the GOP voter base.

It's totally "Team" politics at it's worst.

On the evening news last night prior to the vote outcome, an interviewer spoke with a MAGA voter (an overweight woman wearing a Trump t-shirt) who said she was voting for Walker because of...(cue drumroll)....inflation!

It's a crying shame that Walker's defeat means higher prices will continue.
:rolleyes:

... I mean Hershel Walker as a senator...? he had absolutely no business running for Senator. He lost because he struggled to put two sentences together.
What does that say? The GOP think voters will vote for a day old Ham sandwich if they are told. While it almost happened it does say a lot about the GOP voter base.
Several GOP'ers have been openingly calling this out too.

It's totally "Team" politics at it's worst.
Yes, worse than either Palin or Harris ... although Harris got elected.
She is the DNC's Palin.

But few compare to Walker.
Even AOC wasn't that clueless.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Walker should be heading up a CTE study not the Senate.

Truly and absolutely insane that:

1) Today's GOP looked at him, an obvious moron with more abortion receipts than IQ points and thought: that's our guy.

2) GOP voters in GA evidently did not have a problem with a vegetable representing them in Congress. Our democracy is doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Speaking of morons…Boston and the other anti-vax idiots have invaded the thread about Jake Hescock on the free board. Blaming Covid vaccines for his heart condition and trip to the ICU.

Speaking of morons…Boston and the other anti-vax idiots have invaded the thread about Jake Hescock on the free board. Blaming Covid vaccines for his heart condition and trip to the ICU.
I didn't. I refuse to do such in that thread.

But both SARS-CoV-2 infection as well as vaccinations do increase the rate of heart attacks and other cardiovascular conditions for up to 12 months after infection or vaccination. That's just reality.

Why this is so taboo to talk about in the US, I have a pretty good idea why. Even India is taking it very seriously, along with many European nations, and trying various medicines, even supplements, off-label.

Especially since all those that seem to be helping aren't under any patents (hint, hint).

Last edited:

1) Today's GOP looked at him, an obvious moron with more abortion receipts than IQ points and thought: that's our guy.
It's more like the Trump MAGA crowd. He's not qualified.

2) GOP voters in GA evidently did not have a problem with a vegetable representing them in Congress. Our democracy is doomed.
You do realize that the DNC has been guilty of similarly at times, correct?

I do say Walker takes the cake though.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

It boggles the mind that nearly half of the Georgia's electorate (the vast majority of them White) voted for Walker. Seriously, WTF???!? 😲

If I were an African American living in Georgia, I would have been personally offended that a major political party in my State (albeit the Deep South) would trot him out to voters with a straight-face as a legitimate candidate. Walker's candidacy was a billboard-sized sign that Racism is Alive and Well in Georgia.

Reactions: MACHater02
Boston and his crowd of inbred morons are absolute human piles of shit, using this tragedy to peddle their garbage. Just like he did with the rays player and with crazyhole.

Boston and his crowd of inbred morons are absolute human piles of shit, using this tragedy to peddle their garbage. Just like he did with the rays player and with crazyhole.
Complete human trash. Boston is one of the most despicable human beings to ever post on message boards.

He never stops his nonsense. The guy is a complete tool and mentally ill

Wow. I read through it. Glad that y’all are calling Bostonstrangler what he is.

A murderer. Indirect murderer.

Thankfully, there are a few of voices of reason, but @beelit47 is another piece of human trash of the same mold

I don’t want to ruin their thread/board, but would love to see Bostonstrangler make an appearance here again. Just waiting for the smackdowns

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Wow. I read through it. Glad that y’all are calling Bostonstrangler what he is.

A murderer. Indirect murderer.

Thankfully, there are a few of voices of reason, but @beelit47 is another piece of human trash of the same mold

I don’t want to ruin their thread/board, but would love to see Bostonstrangler make an appearance here again. Just waiting for the smackdowns
Ruin the thread. Call bostwat out for what he and the buffet slayer are:

PIECES OF DOGGIE SHIT.

All of us Georgians are just happy that Grimmace lost again and she will have to pack her fat ass into a honda civic and drive off into the sunset

It boggles the mind that nearly half of the Georgia's electorate (the vast majority of them White) voted for Walker. Seriously, WTF???!? 😲

If I were an African American living in Georgia, I would have been personally offended that a major political party in my State (albeit the Deep South) would trot him out to voters with a straight-face as a legitimate candidate. Walker's candidacy was a billboard-sized sign that Racism is Alive and Well in Georgia.
So racism is voting for another black guy instead of “your” black guy? My god you white lefties re-define racism more often than I can change my oil

I didn't. I refuse to do such in that thread.

But both SARS-CoV-2 infection as well as vaccinations do increase the rate of heart attacks and other cardiovascular conditions for up to 12 months after infection or vaccination. That's just reality.

Why this is so taboo to talk about in the US, I have a pretty good idea why. Even India is taking it very seriously, along with many European nations, and trying various medicines, even supplements, off-label.

Especially since all those that seem to be helping aren't under any patents (hint, hint).
Correct. Taboo is a good way to state it. At this point the burden of proving it wasnt because of the vax outweighs the burden of proving it was the vax. Poolside, knighttime, and shuckster all are guilty of smokin Fauci’s blowpop

Reactions: UCFBS
So racism is voting for another black guy instead of “your” black guy? My god you white lefties re-define racism more often than I can change my oil
Walker was a walking idiot so it makes sense you voted for him.

Most Black voters -- especially Black women -- were absolutely appalled that the GOP ran him for a national office.

Stupidity is Trump and the Georgia GOP thinking they could win the race with a celebrity Georgia RB. That shows how little respect they had for the Georgia electorate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT