ADVERTISEMENT

What meals do your farts end up smelling like?

FearTheKnight

Silver Knight
Dec 8, 2006
I made tacos last night and they're definitely coming through in my gas today. Indian food does the same thing for me except it also seeps out of my pores and makes me smell like a street beggar.

I'm sure I left out some obvious ones but I'm really curious to see if anyone just gets insane barbecue chip farts; or maybe we're all boring and the same.

Reactions: barrister1602
Nomination for POY!!! I loves me some good fart discussion.

In all my years, the only food I have ever consumed that is guaranteed to give me rank, paint peeling gas is Burger King onion rings. If I eat a large order, then in about 8 to 10 hours my farts will be absolutely lethal. If I have a golf or hunting outing with a certain group of guys, then I purposely go to Burger King the night before so I will be locked and loaded for my buddies. Curious if it affects anyone else in this manner. Can't tell my buddies my secret so need some of you Cooligans to verify that this works on you too.

I forgot cabbage. Cabbage has a really faint aroma, but somehow after you eat a half a head's worth it concentrates into a rotten cabbage distillate that lasts a full 24 hours. It probably doesn't help that I'm usually eating it with three quarters of a pound of brisket.

Why do the silent farts stink more than the farts that make noise? And why do farts smell worse if you're in the water?
Something about the shower head just weaponizes farts. You'd think it might scrub the air and make things more bearable but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Why do the silent farts stink more than the farts that make noise? And why do farts smell worse if you're in the water?

I think silent farts have been muted by pushing through a turd; that's why they stink more.

Something about the shower head just weaponizes farts. You'd think it might scrub the air and make things more bearable but that couldn't be further from the truth.

I was told that it has something to do with the heat and humidity from the water. Scienceblahblah.

Try eating a lot of sugar free candy or chocolate. You'll have Sulphur seeping from your anus for 24 hours.

Spaghetti and ice cream does it for me. Ever have fart moments in past that still crack you up, today? Years ago, I remember going to blockbuster after spaghetti and released a warm silent gas around the "K" section of the new releases. I walked down to the "T" section and looked back to see a poor woman walk into my cloud, back at the "K's". She waved her hand in front her nose and whispered, "shewy". I still cracks up thinking about it.

Spaghetti and ice cream does it for me. Ever have fart moments in past that still crack you up, today? Years ago, I remember going to blockbuster after spaghetti and released a warm silent gas around the "K" section of the new releases. I walked down to the "T" section and looked back to see a poor woman walk into my cloud, back at the "K's". She waved her hand in front her nose and whispered, "shewy". I still cracks up thinking about it.

I was in a Publix checkout lane with my family on a Friday after work. It was packed and we were surrounded by people and I let a large quiet fart out...well, it was putrid and everyone around was holding their noses. My son, who was about 6 at the time, starts hollering at me, so I told him it wasn't me and to shut-up. He proceeds to hunch over like a hound dog and follow the chemtrail straight to my ass. My silent secret had been discovered and my son, making sure everyone in the whole fvcking store knew, starts screaming that he found who had done it. Sheer humiliation. It's funny as hell now but damn.

I was in a Publix checkout lane with my family on a Friday after work. It was packed and we were surrounded by people and I let a large quiet fart out...well, it was putrid and everyone around was holding their noses. My son, who was about 6 at the time, starts hollering at me, so I told him it wasn't me and to shut-up. He proceeds to hunch over like a hound dog and follow the chemtrail straight to my ass. My silent secret had been discovered and my son, making sure everyone in the whole fvcking store knew, starts screaming that he found who had done it. Sheer humiliation. It's funny as hell now but damn.
Should have told him that he who smelt it, dealt it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT