ADVERTISEMENT

What would you constitute a successful 2nd half of the season?

DominatorPC

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
We’re sitting at 3-3 with losses to Cincinnati, Colorado, and UF. If I’m being honest I would’ve projected before the year that we were 4-2 at this point being 2-1 in conference with a loss @TCU and @UF. Losing to Cincinnati hurts, as I thought we would’ve been the better team. Colorado hurts because of BNK. UF hurts because of the way we lost.

We have a brutal 3 game stretch here and could totally be staring down the barrel of 3-6.

So, what do you want to see for the rest of the year? I’ve adjusted my goals to making and winning a bowl game. I’m expecting to go 2-4 the rest of the way with wins over Arizona and Arizona State.

I personally would be happy after seeing our team winning 1 of the next 3 road games, idc which, winning 2/3 at home. I want a top 25 win, and if we by some miracle pull one out of our ass next week @Iowa State then it’s make up for a lot of what’s happened to us. I want to see the young guys. Play Kobe, RJ, the OLine, Barber and Hunter, everyone else I want to play juniors or below. That’s what I want

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.