ADVERTISEMENT

What's everyone up to this weekend?

UCFRogerz

Golden Knight
Apr 20, 2007
Anything exciting?

Farmer's market and a food/wine tour thing Saturday. I'll probably hop on the bike for a while Sunday morning.

getting some work done on wifes car, probably have mine looked at as well. might visit some family. might work on my costume some more as well.

Going to also do some flying in the piper cub saturday - probably followed by some fishing. Then sandbar time on Sunday

flying. So much flying
Are you a pilot ? Not sure what you do or even what branch . Good friend from high school was a navy pilot until recently . Went through the academy , officer school etc . Great career . Was getting appointed to run a “ top gun “ type training school of some sort and threw his entire career and family away on a young piece of ass

Anything exciting?
I wish ... my goofy GF making me take her to An American in Paris musical on Saturday. Her tastes are so fukin whack: Justin Bieber to The Bachelorette to An American in Paris. I plan on being drunk by opening curtain.

Changing diapers, making bottles, and overall playing with my 3-month-old future UCF HOF'er. Oh, and having fun Saturday night with some friends in from out of town.

Golfing Friday, fishing saturday and Sunday. Our sandpit is overrun with 5-10 pound largemouths and i need to get them out. The bluegill and catfish are struggling.

My wife got me a Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded (5" barrel) for Father's Day and my kids gave me ammo. I'm hoping to get a chance to pop a few rounds with that soon.

Have you always been a Nazi or is this relatively new for you?

Welcome, by the way.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I’m doing real Nazi/KKK things like going fishing and trying out my new FN pistol
230276.jpg

My CMP M1 Garand finally came. Took 10 weeks from mailing my payment but it came. New stock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT