ADVERTISEMENT

What's Terry's coaches expectations, remember Danny White saying...

I remember way back when the Ad was more concerned about his golf game than the sports teams he was responsible for. I can’t remember his name. Anyway, or current Ad seems like he’s from the same mold.

Danny White seemed like he wanted to be the best AD in the country and prove it to everyone. Mohajir seems like this is his destination job and doesn't necessarily have anything prove.

He seems like he doesn’t want to answer these questions
Personally, he has been left with extended contracts that I think he’s got a work out. I don’t think there’s any doubt that he would’ve made moves had not been handcuffed by these.

If you look at his track record, he was hiring coaches that eventually got much better jobs so he must’ve been hired some quality individuals. GM was an immediate hire that needed to be made and actually it was good considering everything. Time will tell.

Reactions: U C to the F
I guess the Big12 move is enough to keep most fans happy and the ticket/donation dollars flowing for now, but that bounce in excitement won't last long without some on field excitement. Hope there is a plan. Maybe he thinks he can target bigger fish once officially competing in the new league?

I guess the Big12 move is enough to keep most fans happy and the ticket/donation dollars flowing for now, but that bounce in excitement won't last long without some on field excitement. Hope there is a plan. Maybe he thinks he can target bigger fish once officially competing in the new league?
The move will wear off fast if we lose a lot. Real fast. 2018 team we’d be so excited right now.

Personally, he has been left with extended contracts that I think he’s got a work out. I don’t think there’s any doubt that he would’ve made moves had not been handcuffed by these.

If you look at his track record, he was hiring coaches that eventually got much better jobs so he must’ve been hired some quality individuals. GM was an immediate hire that needed to be made and actually it was good considering everything. Time will tell.
This is my thoughts also. I love DW, I think he was one of the best things that happened to UCF since Hitt, even if he had a tough position on scheduling. But seriously, what are we blaming T-Mo for right now? He literally hasn’t hired anyone except CGM and that was an immediate upgrade for Heupel, especially in the recruiting Dept.

Agree. We don't have money to be firing people left and right but we can selective and start sacking folks that aren't performing but that's why I wanted to know where the bar is. Just give us a baseline TM!

Bingo, that's him. Our sports programs didn't accomplish much under his leadership. Time will tell how our current AD will do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT