ADVERTISEMENT

When did you last leave your county?

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
I realized today that I haven’t left Pinellas since I got back from my overseas trip in February. A lot of people have told me the same for those who work in the same county they live in.

We just booked a blue ridge GA vacation for October to get out of here.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Last weekend. I WENT to Pinellas county. Going next weekend as well

Haven’t left. We had a MVC condo rented at the beach for May but they cancelled. Rescheduled for October.

2 weeks ago by plane. I rarely leave the county by car. January was the last time, August before that.

A full year ...???

unfortunately, It is possible have made it to Orange county next door, but don't remember getting there. Starting to feel like the woman I met in S. Carolina one time who never had been more than 15 miles from her home.

Hell I don't want to sleep in a hotel, go to a gym or bar, nor eat in a restaurant, Kind of limits a person.

Is there a reason to leave Orange County? Best place in the country to be during a lockdown.

Went to Cocoa Beach on Sunday with the kids. Drove down to 12th and there were only a few other people out.

Taking another beach trip next week at a hotel. Don't be scared
I'm nor scared, but don't like hotels to begin with. Really don't see any reason to travel right now. I hate all the social distance crap and mask wearing. I don't enjoy being out anymore, so why bother. Likely will take a trip to see daughter in NC later this year, and that will likely be it for 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT