ADVERTISEMENT

When we finish this season 3-9

I get it. Nothing against you, but if you look at this board the past few weeks, it's been nothing but intense negativity. How do multiple 'fire Gus' threads and proclamations that the boys will not win another game support the team?

At a critical time in CFB (the NIL era), people here want to fire their veteran coach with a 12 million buy-out? How does that enhance UCF's future prospects? Unless we've got some billionaire donor I don't know about, it's gonna take a lot of money to buy out Gus, attract a new coach, pay for his staff AND have extra cash around to attract difference-making players (which everybody else in the Big XII is doing). And once the NCAA court case is settled, it's predicted that programs are gonna have to come up with 21 million - plus A YEAR for player salaries.

Seems to me that this is not the time to throw the program from the frying pan into the fire.
I guess we can only hope that he has an enlightenment and changes play calling etc!

Was thinking the same. Terry can hire a legit OC; tell Gus that the new OC has full control of the offense; accept or resign.

This is the only way to get the fans excited about the program. I literally don’t give a shit at this point because it’s nose diving and can’t see how it improve. Too old to invest in intentional nonsense.
THIS^^^^^^

It's MIDSEASON guys! Seems a tad bit early to give up on the team. As I recall we ended last season winning 3 of our last 4 games and the lone loss was a one-point heart breaker.

This team needs supporters.
I see fans supporting the team. I just don’t see the fans believing in Gus Malzone.

We need coaches that can motivate and coach up quickly because we likely see new players every year now. You need a head coach that can make that all happen and understands today's needs. Maybe time to look to the NFL assistants who are used to the paid prima donna's and can motivate them from experience 🤷‍♂️

I know what we have is not working, we need something more hip man, you know what I am saying?

It's MIDSEASON guys! Seems a tad bit early to give up on the team. As I recall we ended last season winning 3 of our last 4 games and the lone loss was a one-point heart breaker.

This team needs supporters.
Gus it trying to run the same plays with new QBs thinking to Opposing team wont just stack the box and dare us to throw it to score. Its year 4 we have had so many capable QBs transfer out. Gus needs a fresh offensive mind to work with what we have. It's unacceptable for us to have cycled so much talent that now we cant even execute basic plays. We are trending the wrong way.

In Gus fashion we probably win one of ISU/BYU and the Space Game, Like last years fluke game against a ranked OSU. Gives you hope of what we could be.

Reactions: FTUKNIGHT74
Is KJ done for good? I thought the guy is too big to bring down... apparently he's soft as the Pillsbury doughboy this year. Sacked five times in the UF game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT