ADVERTISEMENT

When we play Florida

Even in Tennis, SCOREBOARD...:

The No. 23-ranked Florida Gators men’s tennis team (13-12, 6-6 SEC) faced off against the UCF Knights (19-5, 4-3 Big 12) in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. In a dramatic finish, the Knights knocked off the Gators 4-3 to advance to the next round of the tournament.

Amazing how every SEC team across all sports gets the media ranking bump…ie a 13-12 UF tennis team being ranked, and don’t get me started on the UF baseball team ranking most the season despite consistently losing to everyone they played. What a joke.

GAME 1: Miami Hurricanes – Disrupt Cam Ward

He was the No. 1 target of a lot of teams in the transfer portal and landed in South Beach for his sixth year of football.

And his first game will let him know that he’s not at Washington State anymore. There, he played in front of nine crowds of less than 40,000. ✅

This will be different. Ward put up some nice stats ✅ with the Cougars, but he also went 2-7 in the league. ✅

Florida’s defense will be ready to make a statement after three years.

--30--

Cam Ward ✅'s all the boxes to be a PERFECT FIT for the u.

GAME 1: Miami Hurricanes – Disrupt Cam Ward

He was the No. 1 target of a lot of teams in the transfer portal and landed in South Beach for his sixth year of football.

And his first game will let him know that he’s not at Washington State anymore. There, he played in front of nine crowds of less than 40,000. ✅

This will be different. Ward put up some nice stats ✅ with the Cougars, but he also went 2-7 in the league. ✅

Florida’s defense will be ready to make a statement after three years.

--30--

Cam Ward ✅'s all the boxes to be a PERFECT FIT for the u.
I would worry about Malzahn playing away from home as he usually loses.

They don't have much to say about us other than, "Play a video of our celebration after the bowl game." I guess they are so over confident they will win because they don't have to worry about our QB, Defense, Running, or Passing Game. I hope the only thing they do is just watch our celebration game to prepare. I'd love to be able to tease my cousins that we beat them in the swamp.

Florida​

Oct. 5 vs UCF

While this may not be the most competitive home game the Gators have this season, it’s the most interesting for one very important reason: Losing would be humiliating.

UCF is a power-conference team now, and after their 2017 “national championship” they’ve finally got the position they crave. Now the Knights have a chance to truly become a Florida fan’s worst nightmare with a win that would — for a time — prove UCF is the superior Florida team.

No need to click on it unless want to read other SEC games:
source: https://fbschedules.com/every-sec-football-teams-most-interesting-home-game-of-2024/

They don't have much to say about us other than, "Play a video of our celebration after the bowl game." I guess they are so over confident they will win because they don't have to worry about our QB, Defense, Running, or Passing Game. I hope the only thing they do is just watch our celebration game to prepare. I'd love to be able to tease my cousins that we beat them in the swamp.
You kids think it will be easy to win there huh? Lol.

You kids think it will be easy to win there huh? Lol.
Kids?....I'm probably your daddy after a long night at the strip bar back in the day...but to answer your question my son, playing in the Swamp is not easy. I will refrain from predictions until we finish the first couple games of the season.

Kids?....I'm probably your daddy after a long night at the strip bar back in the day...but to answer your question my son, playing in the Swamp is not easy. I will refrain from predictions until we finish the first couple games of the season.
I have seen Miami win five national championships…three in person. I am literally the boss here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT