ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the Gus Nuthuggers now?

Jacurri Brown sucks. I have no defense for UCF putting him in the field. He would be a serviceable WR maybe. He was brought in to be an emergency backup. He got beat head-to-head in high school by Xavier Williams.

UCF has faced back-to-back undefeated opponents that lead the conference in the standings.

Jacurri Brown sucks. I have no defense for UCF putting him in the field. He would be a serviceable WR maybe. He was brought in to be an emergency backup. He got beat head-to-head in high school by Xavier Williams.

UCF has faced back-to-back undefeated opponents that lead the conference in the standings.
That doesnt explain the bed sh*t against lowly UF or cincy

YOU wrote this.

“Gus is bringing in the highest profile quarterback transfer (who didn't get kicked out of his previous school) in Gus's and UCF's history: A 3-year starter who is arguably the greatest QB in Arkansas football history and fits Gus's offense "perfectly." It is hard to upgrade a position more than replacing a converted position player under center with K.J. Jefferson. (In comparison to JRP, Jefferson has accounted for nearly 10,000 yards and almost 80 touchdowns in 38 starts at the position he will be playing at UCF.)”

YOU wrote this.

“Gus is bringing in the highest profile quarterback transfer (who didn't get kicked out of his previous school) in Gus's and UCF's history: A 3-year starter who is arguably the greatest QB in Arkansas football history and fits Gus's offense "perfectly." It is hard to upgrade a position more than replacing a converted position player under center with K.J. Jefferson. (In comparison to JRP, Jefferson has accounted for nearly 10,000 yards and almost 80 touchdowns in 38 starts at the position he will be playing at UCF.)”
He is so full of it. The guy has no pride.

Reactions: Simplegus
YOU wrote this.

I also said that KJ Jefferson was having the third best statistical season of his career when he was benched. He was averaging 200+ yards per game passing (granted his production fell off in the Florida game).

I also said it was ridiculous for UCF folks to blame Jefferson for the poor production of the running game, which fell SQUARELY on RJ Harvey's shoulders. Good running backs find a way to get their yards.

UCF was able to run the ball against Iowa State. It was stupid as h*ll to leave that POS "QB" Jacurri Brown in the entire game. He has no business playing quarterback at the FBS level. He is worse than John Franklin the turd. His azz needs to go back to miami.

Jefferson, with the running game clicking, could have beaten Iowa State. Obviously, Gus is sitting Jefferson to keep from having to pay NIL bonuses or something to that effect.

One last thing: Jacurri Brown sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boston.Knight
I also said that KJ Jefferson was having the third best statistical season of his career when he was benched. He was averaging 200+ yards per game passing (granted his production fell off in the Florida game).

I also said it was ridiculous for UCF folks to blame Jefferson for the poor production of the running game, which fell SQUARELY on RJ Harvey's shoulders. Good running backs find a way to get their yards.

UCF was able to run the ball against Iowa State. It was stupid as h*ll to leave that POS Jacurri Brown in the entire game. He has no business playing quarterback at the FBS level. He is worse than John Franklin the turd. His azz needs to go back to miami.

Jefferson, with the running game clicking, could have beaten Iowa State. Obviously, Gus is sitting Jefferson to keep from having to pay NIL bonuses or something to that effect.

Go away LOSER

UCF was able to run the ball against Iowa State. It was stupid as h*ll to leave that POS Jacurri Brown in the entire game. He has no business playing quarterback at the FBS level. He is worse than John Franklin the turd. His azz needs to go back to miami.

I’ve always tended to hear you out on the Gus stuff. But you lose all credibility when you put any blame on RJ Harvey for any of the team’s struggles. He is generally the sole reason why the team ever has any hope in the first place.

I’ve always tended to hear you out on the Gus stuff. But you lose all credibility when you put any blame on RJ Harvey for any of the team’s struggles. He is generally the sole reason why the team ever has any hope in the first place.
AL1 will blame anyone and everyone but Gus Malzone. Remember that.

UCF has to run the football to be successful. UCF ranks in the top 2 nationally in rushing offense.

In the losses to Colorado, Cincinnati, and Florida, Harvey was held under 100 yards rushing. I do not care if the opponent places 12 defenders along the line of scrimmage, RJ Harvey should not be held under 100 yards rushing.

If you ask him whether he thinks any team should be able to hold him under 100 yards rushing, I assure you he will agree with me.

I'm soooooo tired of your lil batch ass. You don't call any UCF player a POS on this board you f'n loser. You're a grown ass man/woman. Get a f'n life.

Reactions: connerito

the only POS is you.

When bringing up that KJ sucked last year at Arky, people said don’t worry, it was because if a bad O Line. We weren’t worried about a Gus led offense? That’s worse than a bad O Line.

I'm soooooo tired of your lil batch ass. You don't call any UCF player a POS on this board you f'n loser. You're a grown ass man/woman. Get a f'n life.
I apologize for any confusion: A POS as a QB, not as a person. I should have clarified. I am sure he is a good kid. But azz at QB. He should change positions.

Remember when it was Heupel's recruits was the reason Malzahn wasn't successful. Despite all of Heupel's recruits always beating Malzahn's transfers/recruits. Once RJ Harvey (Heupel recruit) is gone, this team is toast.

Reactions: akhenaten
Remember when it was Heupel's recruits was the reason Malzahn wasn't successful. Despite all of Heupel's recruits always beating Malzahn's transfers/recruits. Once RJ Harvey (Heupel recruit) is gone, this team is toast.
People still say that oddly enough. Even with Tennessee being good and we suck. Gus would make Tennessee and Bama pedestrian. Recruiting rankings are trash. Show me the rankings 5 years later. When they played.

UCF was able to run the ball against Iowa State. It was stupid as h*ll to leave that POS "QB" Jacurri Brown in the entire game. He has no business playing quarterback at the FBS level. He is worse than John Franklin the turd. His azz needs to go back to miami.

Of all the people to blame for this season, you use all-caps to blame...R.J. Harvey?!?

Good running backs find a way.... That quote alone shows you know nothing about football-- calling Harvey a bad RB, or is he just mediocre? No wonder you think Roof was an excellent hire, you stopped watching football a decade ago.

Good running backs find a way.... That quote alone shows you know nothing about football-- calling Harvey a bad RB, or is he just mediocre? No wonder you think Roof was an excellent hire, you stopped watching football a decade ago.

If we had a qb that was a real threat as a passer, RJ would be getting 200 yards rushing per game. the Auburn jackass knows nothing about football. No RB, no matter how good you are cannot carry a team when the defense puts 11 in the box.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT