ADVERTISEMENT

Where is everyone sitting for the Fiesta Bowl?

All Knight

Three-Star Recruit
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
We got tickets through the school. Section 135. Go Knights!!!!

Just piecing together the travel details and getting the wife on board has been like planning the D Day invasion so I don't have seats yet. At least now I can see exactly what seats UCF is offering.

Reactions: adamucf
We didn’t buy them through UCF. They were a little less than $300/apiece.
I paid $190 on Stubhub. I could have waited for better tickets to drop in price, or paid that to be low near the 50, which I wanted to do since it’s not an everyday event. However, when you’re going with others, you have to compromise vs sitting alone.

I’m set with my tickets, but closer to the game, I may wake up one day, want to sit closer and just help out my friends with the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormthecourt?
We didn’t buy them through UCF. They were a little less than $300/apiece.
I paid $190 on Stubhub. I could have waited for better tickets to drop in price, or paid that to be low near the 50, which I wanted to do since it’s not an everyday event. However, when you’re going with others, you have to compromise vs sitting alone.

I’m set with my tickets, but closer to the game, I may wake up one day, want to sit closer and just help out my friends with the difference.

When do you think prices will be best on the secondary market?

When do you think prices will be best on the secondary market?
Either a few days out or last minute. Right now prices are definitely slowly dropping.

There are some decent seats for a good price now in section 127. If you’re OK with the 20 yard line or so.

I think by now, most people made their plans as flights and hotels are booked. There are too many game tickets left and not enough fans unless the locals buy them

It’s not a perfect science though.

Reactions: HammerB08
Section 130 Row 1

Yeah, I know, maybe have trouble seeing the field, but I'll be there to cheer on our guys. When they're down or don't execute well, I'll be hyping them up to go get it next time. Because I know they will!

Can't wait!

Totally get it. I did that last year at the Peach. I subsidized 2 of my buddies so all 5 of us could get good seats on the 40 in the lower bowl. It cost me a lot of dough. But that W made it worth every penny.

Reactions: Mikesi
Probably shouldn't go so left it up to chance. Sitting at the bowl if UCF's (Anthony Travel) one night charter meets minimum booking requirements or sitting on my couch if it gets cancelled. The deadline to meet minimums is Wednesday so will know soon...

Section 130 Row 30, not too shabby.
130.24d4f3.jpg

Anyone mind sharing how many points they have along with their ticket location, I've got 40. Always curious what the points actually mean.

Anyone mind sharing how many points they have along with their ticket location, I've got 40. Always curious what the points actually mean.

26 pts. 131 row 14.

They mean more for games like the Peach Bowl since there wouldve been 30k UCF fans. For the Fiesta, unless you are in the 200 range they don't get you much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT