ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the Spring Roster?

akhenaten

Five-Star Recruit
Sep 15, 2006
I can't remember a Spring Camp where UCF didn't post the updated roster on the website before practices started. Here we are a week in and they still haven't posted it.

It seems like roster updates under Gus, generally speaking, are much slower than under previous coaches.

I also noticed no one is saying there is an open competition for starting Qb like the usual coachspeak we get every spring. :p

I can't remember a Spring Camp where UCF didn't post the updated roster on the website before practices started. Here we are a week in and they still haven't posted it.

It seems like roster updates under Gus, generally speaking, are much slower than under previous coaches.
My guess is Gus doesn't want it released and the writers are too afraid to release it. It was March 23 or so when it was released last year and my guess is it will be released right before Spring Break this year as well.

Bump

Gotta say ...

Terry made a good move in extending Johnny.

The distraction totally overshadowed the lack of information about spring football as well as the tension among fans that would have been building.
Tik Tok Terry to the county and fans: ‘give us more money’ . but lower expectations and transparency

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT