ADVERTISEMENT

Where the gold haters at 2300, now 2400? ⤴️

Does gold have lower volatility though?

To me gold is a hedge against inflation.

Investing is about beating inflation.

But the zombie movie lover in me wants to have a small stash of physical gold, doomsday rations, ammo, etc. I'd want to be important in a Mad Max world. :)

Does gold have lower volatility though?

To me gold is a hedge against inflation.

Investing is about beating inflation.

But the zombie movie lover in me wants to have a small stash of physical gold, doomsday rations, ammo, etc. I'd want to be important in a Mad Max world. :)
No investing isn’t just about beating inflation. Gold doesn’t hedge inflation and often is outpaced by it. Gold now has underperformed SPX index fund on the 1 day, 5 day, 1 month, 6 month, 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year timeframes. Yet every time it goes up 3-5% Boston Knight comes in like a Fox New commercial schilling it.

No investing isn’t just about beating inflation. Gold doesn’t hedge inflation and often is outpaced by it. Gold now has underperformed SPX index fund on the 1 day, 5 day, 1 month, 6 month, 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year timeframes. Yet every time it goes up 3-5% Boston Knight comes in like a Fox New commercial schilling it.
@Boston.Knight please comment with the following info:

1) How many hundreds of thousands of dollars you estimate that you have lost by investing in gold vs SPX

2) why we should trust your advice to vote for trump and avoid vaccines when you have proven to be an absolute and utter moron when it comes to financial advice.

Thanks in advance.

@Boston.Knight please comment with the following info:

1) How many hundreds of thousands of dollars you estimate that you have lost by investing in gold vs SPX

2) why we should trust your advice to vote for trump and avoid vaccines when you have proven to be an absolute and utter moron when it comes to financial advice.

Thanks in advance.
That dude will be quiet as a mouse until gold pops 5%. At which point he will ignore the fact that it is still below where he predicted it would be years ago and has underperformed SPX in every mid and long term timeframe.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Uh oh. A Twitter account called “world at war” is predicting a war with Russia. Time to stock up on shiny metals.
World at war _6. 🤣

This has to be a psyop. No one is honestly as goddamn stupid as Boston is pretending to be.

He's really a mid 30's liberal millennial who loaded up on BTC a decade ago with fully vaxxed kids, retired at home cosplaying as a retarded MAGA boomer.

This level of stupidity is just not believable.

World at war _6. 🤣

This has to be a psyop. No one is honestly as goddamn stupid as Boston is pretending to be.

He's really a mid 30's liberal millennial who loaded up on BTC a decade ago with fully vaxxed kids, retired at home cosplaying as a retarded MAGA boomer.

This level of stupidity is just not believable.
Gold down 3.5% today. I cant believe the goon squad dropped the hammer even after world at war 6 tweeted that.

Uh oh. A Twitter account called “world at war” is predicting a war with Russia. Time to stock up on shiny metals.
I think I will add to bottled water and food plus guns. Silver is likely better for trading than gold. cost less and is in quantities that make sense for trade purpose. It also makes vampire killing bullets.

Imagine getting intellectually dunked on by goodknight

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bette Davis Lol GIF by O&O, Inc

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT