ADVERTISEMENT

Where were these Horny Hot Teachers ....

barrister1602

Golden Knight
Jan 24, 2007
when I was in High School???? My 14 year old son goes to a nice private school here in Tulsa. I was up there today for his class play. Whole High School (9th to 12th) were present. There was this extremely hot teacher sitting right in front of me. I'm guessing she is in her late 20's. Wearing a black skirt with hooker boots to her knees. Smoking hot body and she knows it. She sits right in front of me and next to a kid who is a senior. She is overtly flirting with this kid. I'm guessing he plays football as he appears athletic. You could tell her panties were wet talking to this boy. Not going to be at all surprised when I see her incredibly hot mug shot in a few months.

My High school, a few teachers got busted..
My favorite was the one who got caught in the 3-some..
Yup..
Maintenance unlocked the door, on them.. & ratted the teacher out..

Reactions: UCFhonors
Again, I am not trolling. Serious question: Did you know you had the ghey back in HS?

I was talking about hot male subs.

Yes, I knew but no I did not act on it or pursue it. Of course, if I could do it all over again, things would be different.

barrister's momma used to be just like the teacher he described. We used to wear that tang out back in the day. She told me she hadn't been banged like that since the fifth grade.

barrister's momma used to be just like the teacher he described. We used to wear that tang out back in the day. She told me she hadn't been banged like that since the fifth grade.
I like you Joe, but this one was lame. Cmon, you can do much better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT