ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the Comey Testimony Thread?

this is what Trump is doing to everyone around him that is willing to defend him at all costs
DCIF4UCV0AAasoe.jpg

I thought Mueller was a great choice at first too. Now I'm concerned. Mostly because I don't know how someone can be impartial when their former subordinate and good friend just admitted that he leaked intel to media outlets in order to damage the Administration.

That's exactly what I was referring to . It's spam pure and simple

Well I'm sorry for not living up to your desire for the WC to be an echo chamber of incorrect information, but I'm pretty tired of the lies being posted around here having the same weight as truths.

We are literally on the largest collection of information ever created by mankind, and some people still think they can post bullshit like they did back in the day at the local pub with no one the wiser.

I've already explained multiple times how to get me to stop, people just enjoy posting and wallowing in the bullshit claims they spread here.

Well I'm sorry for not living up to your desire for the WC to be an echo chamber of incorrect information, but I'm pretty tired of the lies being posted around here having the same weight as truths.

We are literally on the largest collection of information ever created by mankind, and some people still think they can post bullshit like they did back in the day at the local pub with no one the wiser.

I've already explained multiple times how to get me to stop, people just enjoy posting and wallowing in the bullshit claims they spread here.
What a load of $hit, I do love it that you think your opinion is fact.

This is Chemmie level hypocrisy.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You would save much time by skipping ninja's posts. I can summarize them;

I'm right, you're wrong prove to me I'm wrong.

I see what you said there and even though your argument is probably right, I'm still going to say you're wrong.

I know you're right but I can't admit I'm wrong.

You're stupid.

I think this sums it up very well. I think it's kinda nice that he has his own 4 step process to posting.

I think this sums it up very well. I think it's kinda nice that he has his own 4 step process to posting.

That is literally what I have been saying this whole time, they post bullshit, I call them out, they ignore and then insult me.

At least Gal admits it now. I do agree with you it's getting really old.

That is literally what I have been saying this whole time, they post bullshit, I call them out, they ignore and then insult me.

At least Gal admits it now. I do agree with you it's getting really old.

Man, does this bring me back to my youth. When all else failed, the old "I'm the rubber, you're the glue" tactic worked wonders.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Man, does this bring me back to my youth. When all else failed, the old "I'm the rubber, you're the glue" tactic worked wonders.

I think you are slightly confused, but I'm not the one slinging middle school insults.

I have read 2 or 3 days worth of your posts that simply tell everyone how smart you are and what idiots they are. I get that you think you are super smart and really cool the way you talk shit to people on here. In reality you are an arrogant mouthy know it all

Reactions: UCFWayne
I have read 2 or 3 days worth of your posts that simply tell everyone how smart you are and what idiots they are. I get that you think you are super smart and really cool the way you talk shit to people on here. In reality you are an arrogant mouthy know it all
But he is not and he knows it. It has to be an act, no one is that ignorant.

So you can't point out anything incorrect that I've posted, but you don't like my tone of voice. Don't you people have a word for that sort of thing? Snowflake? I'm sorry I hurt your snowflake feelings and I promise to be more PC in my corrections in the future.

But he is not and he knows it. It has to be an act, no one is that ignorant.

I'm glad someone finally got around to the insult step, I was worried Bob was going to mess it up.

Been a pleasure, thanks for being completely predictable as always.

Last edited:
So you can't point out anything incorrect that I've posted, but you don't like my tone of voice. Don't you people have a word for that sort of thing? Snowflake? I'm sorry I hurt your snowflake feelings and I promise to be more PC in my corrections in the future.
You haven't said anything other than bullshit little remarks about his right you are . You have the mind of a 12 year old at this point . I don't know is of you were abducted by aliens or what but since you returned to the board you act like a child

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT