ADVERTISEMENT

Which fans were worse, USF or UF? Close one here. I'd say

gator fans are the worse. They don't even remember we beat them last time we played them.

In my experience gator fans are so arrogantly oblivious that UCF may have a better team than them. Most things I've read are they are already counting UCF as a win. Glad we get to play them this season! I'm not saying UCF will win but also not going to say gators will win. But, ask any Gator fans and they will immediately say they will win. There is no humbleness in gator fans.

duh*bulls, they know all too well that they not only lost the battle but they also lost the war.

I am voting usf. The Gators have consumed the SEC Kool aide for so long they just can't help it. However, usf fans are just filled with unjustified arrogance. They have NEVER won a division title much less a conference one and yet they pound their chest and make idiotic statements like the Big 10 wants them. They have nothing, they are nothing and yet they think they are entitled to everything. So, in my book they are awful. They are Miami lite

Last edited:
UF by a country mile. I know several usf alumni, none follow their sports teams.

I will say, the mid 2000’s usf “fans” were pretty insufferable though.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
UF and not just in sports. I have heard multiple UF alumni refer to their school as the Harvard of the South with complete seriousness.

Reactions: rainman614
Never met a Florida fan I liked.

Never met a "South Florida fan" period.

(I cannot imagine how meaningless life must be to wake up every morning as "South Florida fan.")

Definitely Florida for me. Bunch of jack@$$es.

gator fans are the worse. They don't even remember we beat them last time we played them.

In my experience gator fans are so arrogantly oblivious that UCF may have a better team than them. Most things I've read are they are already counting UCF as a win. Glad we get to play them this season! I'm not saying UCF will win but also not going to say gators will win. But, ask any Gator fans and they will immediately say they will win. There is no humbleness in gator fans.

duh*bulls, they know all too well that they not only lost the battle but they also lost the war.
I would like to amend my proclamation and now, for a limited time only, I would like to offer anyone hand-jobs behind Roth Tower if we win that mf'in game.

F UF.

HAS to be usif…..because they have NEVER done ANYTHING.

At least UF has National Championships, competes at a high level, and is a prestigious big state school. I would expect chest pounding from them.

What if you have UF fan inlaws whose son decided to not go to college so went to usf?

At least father-in-law with a big smile asks me "How'd you like that bowl game?"

To answer original question, being an UCF student in the 80s the worst fan is UF, usf didn't exist.

yet again--- usf doesn't actually have any sports worthy of talking about so..... who cares?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT