ADVERTISEMENT

Which Florida program could be UCF's biggest Rivalry?

Which Florida program could be UCF's biggest Rivalry?

• UF

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • FSU

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • USF

Votes: 52 51.0%
  • Miami Hurricanes

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters

Knightrogen

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2007
I know, I know many people will say USF is our biggest rivalry in the state of Florida. But what about UF or FSU? USF has been unproven and considering the amount of success by UCF in the last decade and USF's, do we really consider it to be our biggest rivalry in the state of Florida?

I think our biggest rivalry in the state of Florida is either FSU or UF. I personally can not stand the Gators. And our football team could smack them last year if we ever met and UCF was the best College Football team in the state of Florida last year.

And what about Miami Hurricanes? I am watching the U by ESPN 30 for 30 this evening and what the heck has happened to the U? From being 5 time national champions to losing to FIU?

UF and FSU are not in the same conference, but they are biggest rivals to each other. I think UF could be our biggest rival even though we are not in the same conference. Do we really have to consider 2 for 1 with UF or FSU? I can not wait to smack them at UCF Stadium and we will prove to the nation that UCF Football Team is the best in the state of Florida. #NationalChamp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News