ADVERTISEMENT

Which veterans are staying? Which ones are going?

Javon doesn’t hate UCF, he hates that he isn’t able to showcase his abilities as a draftable WR given our Qb
You just showed you don’t follow or watch UCF football games. Baker was just outside the top 25 in receiving yards. Of guys who had more than 10 catches on the season he ranked 5th in yards per catch. Dude had a very good season considering.

Javon doesn’t hate UCF, he hates that he isn’t able to showcase his abilities as a draftable WR given our Qb
We could’ve said that last year and at the beginning of this year, but he was definitely able to showcase his skills the second half of the year with JRP’s improved play and Timmy’s deep shots. In fact, I’d say Javon the first half of the season was his own worst enemy with very unfortunate drops that were poorly timed and/or turned into picks. But he’s really picked it up and is now draftable.

And I don’t think his twitter reply was about hating UCF or its fans. He’s ready for some money, whether that be going into the draft or transferring for one more year. I think it’s more likely he goes into the draft.

Lol…you have to be really “naive” to believe Harvey is returning to UCF (He walked for Senior Day today). It’s comical how little you UCF fans know about football.

A RB has a very short shelf life and Harvey’s stock is not getting any higher. The young man had a serious knee injury and missed an entire year but some random UCF fan thinks Harvey will be back next year…lol, cant even begin to make it up.

Yeah, Harvey is coming to a team that will be worse next year so you and others of similar ilk can keep “bouncing” in the Clown House. C O M I C A L.

Also, this dude really hates UCF and you fans with all his guts.

Relax dork. Go outside, breathe some fresh air, touch some grass.

You don’t know who I am or who I’ve talked to. I understand all the reasons fans think players will leave, you don’t have to explain them to me. I’m just trolling you because at the end of the day, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re just like everyone else on social media.

Twitter/X is not real life, you shouldn’t take everything your read/stalk on there so seriously.

But on a positive note, can’t wait for you to not post on here anymore. #TalkSoon

Last edited:
We could’ve said that last year and at the beginning of this year, but he was definitely able to showcase his skills the second half of the year with JRP’s improved play and Timmy’s deep shots. In fact, I’d say Javon the first half of the season was his own worst enemy with very unfortunate drops that were poorly timed and/or turned into picks. But he’s really picked it up and is now draftable.

And I don’t think his twitter reply was about hating UCF or its fans. He’s ready for some money, whether that be going into the draft or transferring for one more year. I think it’s more likely he goes into the draft.
This is fair, he has showcase his abilities. I was thinking if we had a more accurate qb, Baker and Hudson would probably be near the top 2 in the country in terms of yards and yac

It’s the NFL. If they can’t assess Baker based on the tape they have, then they can’t do their job.

There are guys (especially QBs) starting (or recently had to start) from: Eastern Kentucky, Western Kentucky, Illinois, Purdue, Utah State, Sheperd University, and several others for QBs holding clipboards.

Lol…you have to be really “naive” to believe Harvey is returning to UCF (He walked for Senior Day today). It’s comical how little you UCF fans know about football.

A RB has a very short shelf life and Harvey’s stock is not getting any higher. The young man had a serious knee injury and missed an entire year but some random UCF fan thinks Harvey will be back next year…lol, cant even begin to make it up.

Yeah, Harvey is coming to a team that will be worse next year so you and others of similar ilk can keep “bouncing” in the Clown House. C O M I C A L.

Also, this dude really hates UCF and you fans with all his guts.

@LoboCane - RJ already turned down a large bag from fradulentU and Coach Timmy. Saw right through bozo Mario.

Kid knows what he's doing.

You just showed you don’t follow or watch UCF football games. Baker was just outside the top 25 in receiving yards. Of guys who had more than 10 catches on the season he ranked 5th in yards per catch. Dude had a very good season considering.
He’s a blind JRP hater b/c Gus chose him over MK. Another part of this toxic fan base I was referring to, can’t support a guy b/c they like a different guy.

Reactions: connerito
Of the seniors that are eligible to return, so far:
-LG Adrian Medley, staying
-CB Corey Thornton, gone
Episode 4 Sacrifice GIF by BET Plus

I’m not so sure about that. Thornton has started over 35 games in his career. He’s been a regular starter since 2020. He had a miserable sophomore season, losing his job for half of the year. But he rebounded and had a really strong junior season (badly outplayed Davonte Brown in 2022). And I don’t think it’s a stretch to say he was the best corner on the roster this season.

I wouldn’t be so confident that we are automatically going to find a a) better and/or b) more experienced corner in the portal. People were excited about F. Davis from Clemson, literally never got on the field once. D. Patterson didn’t start making an impact until the last handful of games. A new player (from the portal) doesn’t always mean a better player.

I’m bummed to see Thornton go, but obviously wish him the best. I certainly am not celebrating (like you are) Brandon Adams now being the most experienced CB in the room - yikes and woof!

Thornton had a really good end of the season. He was playing his best ball and I thought he’d try the nfl rather than the portal. He was the top graded defender this year. It’ll be hard to replace him

Reactions: Robert0122
Will miss his contribution, understand his desire for a change of scenery, and gives us an opportunity to develop younger guys.

I’m not so sure about that. Thornton has started over 35 games in his career. He’s been a regular starter since 2020. He had a miserable sophomore season, losing his job for half of the year. But he rebounded and had a really strong junior season (badly outplayed Davonte Brown in 2022). And I don’t think it’s a stretch to say he was the best corner on the roster this season.

I wouldn’t be so confident that we are automatically going to find a a) better and/or b) more experienced corner in the portal. People were excited about F. Davis from Clemson, literally never got on the field once. D. Patterson didn’t start making an impact until the last handful of games. A new player (from the portal) doesn’t always mean a better player.

I’m bummed to see Thornton go, but obviously wish him the best. I certainly am not celebrating (like you are) Brandon Adams now being the most experienced CB in the room - yikes and woof!
Decorian Patterson (6-0, 193) and Brandon Adams (6-3, 180) are now the starting corners, provided somebody better doesn't come along.

All UCF needs are competent reserves, which I have faith that two Co-Defensive Coordinator secondary coaches (while employed) should and will be able to do.

Plus, Ja'Cari Henderson and Braeden Marshall are returning. Jason Duclona is coming off a redshirt and could be moved to nickel.

Of all the positions on defense, corner is the one spot UCF could suffer a loss. This is in no way feels as big of a blow as when Devonte Brown bolted.

Last edited:
You are a well known Malzahn simp who is literally wrong on EVERYTHING.

You have the balls to bet? I’ll bet you that Harvey, Baker and Hudson all leave UCF when this season is over.

If I am wrong, I’ll never post here again. If I am right…you LEAVE THIS FORUM AND NEVER COME BACK.

Deal? Got it?
I’ve been waiting for weeks to say…

Bye.

Remember, you just regurgitate crap from Twitter, you actually know nothing about UCF or the players/coaches inside that facility. You don’t know ball, and you don’t know who some of the people you ridicule on this site actually are. Good riddance

I’ve been waiting for weeks to say…

Bye.

Remember, you just regurgitate crap from Twitter, you actually know nothing about UCF or the players/coaches inside that facility. You don’t know ball, and you don’t know who some of the people you ridicule on this site actually are. Good riddance
He may or may not know how to flip a burger and/or fry some fries on the 3rd shift though. Can’t discount that, someone needs to do it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT