ADVERTISEMENT

White Terrorist group harasses and threatens black reporter

Trump supporters are so embarrassing. @UCFKnight85 was right in 2016.

Actually I was totally wrong in 2016. I thought Trump had 0% chance of winning.

Then the left wing went absolutely nuts, lost their mind and their dignity, and I've applauded the massive policy victories that Trump has delivered.

Glad I was wrong! #Winning

You didn't know Russia was helping at that time. A lot of us thought he had no chance it's understandable.

[roll]

Sad, even for you. Actually I vividly remember the Podesta emails leaking out - any absolutely no one cared. I would listen to NPR podcasts and they'd amuse themselves by joking at how little substance were in the email drops.

They'd then gleefully read off the recent polls that had HRC ahead by 5-8%. This was September and October 2016.

Then HRC lost, the left lost their mind, and suddenly they cared about RUSSIA!!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
[roll]

Sad, even for you. Actually I vividly remember the Podesta emails leaking out - any absolutely no one cared. I would listen to NPR podcasts and they'd amuse themselves by joking at how little substance were in the email drops.

They'd then gleefully read off the recent polls that had HRC ahead by 5-8%. This was September and October 2016.

Then HRC lost, the left lost their mind, and suddenly they cared about RUSSIA!!!
Its a shame Don Jr has to go to jail for something that didn't matter.

My prediction: One of these days, very soon. A group of snow flakes or Antifa will confront a couple of old white guys, much like myself, out having dinner with their wives. The sweet little dears will jump in their face and start their act, screaming and yelling and pushing.The old white guys pull their Glocks and point at sweetie's face. As she starts crying and begging all thoughts of evil intent will vanish from her empty head as she considers her very immediate future. It's a game to these bullies now, as they are not being pushed back on, but it will happen and soon if the kids don't stop acting like the bad A$$ES they aren't.
I know you're our resident, blatant, anti-PC and borderline (sometimes beyond-the-border) racist. But this already happens, especially in Chicago and DC ... cities where concealed carry is basically impossible, and the 2nd Amendment doesn't exist outside the home, and is very difficult inside too.
They don't care if you're a Democratic voter or even a hero. Which is why the left is alienating too many people these days.

Trump supporters are so embarrassing. @UCFKnight85 was right in 2016.

"Embarrassing," he said

4z545bnz65f01.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT