ADVERTISEMENT

Who do we congratulate for Georgia? Stacey Abrams or

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
www.loser.com ?

There is no way in hell anyone thought this state could produce two blue senators. Looks like yet another political failure as a result of the orange man.

Stacey Abrams did a hell of a mobilization job in the Atlanta area. Let's see what Team Progress has in store for us now.

Stacey Abrams did a hell of a mobilization job in the Atlanta area. Let's see what Team Progress has in store for us now.
More taxes, more spending for sure. Probably at least a couple more rounds of stimulus. Some form of the green new deal. MFA. I doubt they do much with gun laws unless we have another mass shooting (its been too long since the last one for it to move the dial right now). 1 very liberal SCOTUS justice, possibly 2.

McConnell will never be senate majority leader again, so that's a plus.

More taxes, more spending for sure. Probably at least a couple more rounds of stimulus. Some form of the green new deal. MFA. I doubt they do much with gun laws unless we have another mass shooting (its been too long since the last one for it to move the dial right now). 1 very liberal SCOTUS justice, possibly 2.

Let's not forget: WEED!!!!!

Which should have never been illegal. Can we GMO some weed that doesn't smell like shit?
G13, Granddaddy Purple. Also ingestibles and liquid weed. There are many ways to avoid smelling like you just made sweet love to Pepe Le Pew.

You’ll see them do very little, despite holding the Oval, the House, and the Senate.

Do too much and there’s nothing to run on next time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT