ADVERTISEMENT

Who else is riding this Bitcoin crazy train?

What are your thoughts on Ripple? Is there a direct USD to XRP exchange?

I hope everyone who was interested in mining BTC and alt coins bought your equipment already, it's been going nuts since Christmas. GPUs are going for double to triple normal prices because the profits are through the roof.

My very modest mining rig of 9 GPUs is making me $50 a day just sitting there heating the basement.

I hope everyone who was interested in mining BTC and alt coins bought your equipment already, it's been going nuts since Christmas. GPUs are going for double to triple normal prices because the profits are through the roof.

My very modest mining rig of 9 GPUs is making me $50 a day just sitting there heating the basement.

Lol. How much are your power bills?

Trading bitcoin is great if you want something that has hyper volatility and is going to be regulated out of existence in the future. Good luck getting major economy vendors to accept bitcoin in the future after the first time a government finds that a major terrorist attacked was funded via untraceable bitcoin transactions.

And this is not me speaking- this is most anyone who is an expert on financial regulation and governmental security.

By riding you had in mind mining? Because I used to mine bitcoin some years ago, but because system needed more power, and it was too expensive for me I gave up. Now with Haru Earn Plus product I am able to earn compound interest on my crypto. It is my first year working with them, but as far as I know I will make up to 16% profit per year. You can find a crypto compound interest calculator and try by yourself.

Last edited:
Bitcoins market share is over 500 billion. Who would have ever thought that was possible.

Also, Dogecoin. I bought 20K of them as a joke a few years ago for like $25. They are now 13 cents a pop. Not too shabby.

$37K a coin now for something that I earned for basically free back in the day. Wild.

This is insane. BTC is now the official currency of a country. El Salvador just ditched the USD and has BTC as their official state sanctioned currency. All this for an asset barely a decade old.

BTC and other crypto is obviously the future.

• Dislike
Reactions: Knight In TN
This is insane. BTC is now the official currency of a country. El Salvador just ditched the USD and has BTC as their official state sanctioned currency. All this for an asset barely a decade old.

BTC and other crypto is obviously the future.
Lol, that is totally not what happened.

Reactions: Knight In TN

Under the law, bitcoin must be accepted by firms when offered as payment for goods and services. Tax contributions can also be paid in the cryptocurrency.

"If you go to a McDonald's or whatever, they cannot say we're not going to take your bitcoin, they have to take it by law because it's a legal tender," Bukele said in an online conversation he held with crypto-currency industry figures in parallel to the debate in Congress.

Its use as legal tender will begin in 90 days, with the bitcoin-dollar exchange rate set by the market. Bukele said the government and Central Bank did not currently hold any bitcoin.

Under the law, bitcoin must be accepted by firms when offered as payment for goods and services. Tax contributions can also be paid in the cryptocurrency.

"If you go to a McDonald's or whatever, they cannot say we're not going to take your bitcoin, they have to take it by law because it's a legal tender," Bukele said in an online conversation he held with crypto-currency industry figures in parallel to the debate in Congress.

Its use as legal tender will begin in 90 days, with the bitcoin-dollar exchange rate set by the market. Bukele said the government and Central Bank did not currently hold any bitcoin.
Lol. With this logic you probably also believe the USD is the official currency of Mexico.

I'm sure this whole thing just excites you because it gives you more opportunities to pay for sex trafficking out of Central America.

History of BTC

2011 - Only computer nerds use it
2014 - Only criminals use it
2017 - Only a small percentage of people use it
2020 - Only some companies use it
2021 - Only small countries use it

All this accomplished in one decade. You have to be an absolute and utter idiot to not realize crypto is the future. Of course this board has plenty of morons, just see some of the replies in my covid thread for examples.

Bitcoin up to $50K and ETH over $3K. ETH is clearly the future of money, it solves so many problems with it's trustless contracts.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
🤑😁 Happy official adoption day of Bitcoin as legal tender for a nation.

Incredible how far this tech has advanced in just a decade. Obviously it's the future.

Oh and it's at $50K

BTC at $60K.

Only 21 million will ever be made. Ever. US dollar is the joke currency.

Every single person who has bought BTC and held it has made a profit. Just hit $66K, new all time high.

I had to dust off the old mining hardware after BTC hit $7,500 today. My GPUs are useless of course so I bought four 1070's for shiggles. Making about $7 a day mining altcoins and getting paid in BTC, fun hobby that heats the basement for free.

So I checked out my historic stats, I was making $7 a day when back when BTC was $7.5K a coin. Since I held that BTC and it's now $58K a coin I was actually making $54 a day as a fun hobby.

Hell yeah that's a nice ROI.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT