ADVERTISEMENT

Who is this "Business Man" cutting in line at Epcot?

What the hell is going on in that video. Did he say he was a UCF football player, all I heard was he plays on Saturdays. Probably a UF player, they all have that UF entitlement. Never seen that guy, I think we would know all the players who are on the NIL level.

Facebook is good for advertising but the money is in Tik Tok. YouTube was good for paying people for a few years but more and more people are leaving it. They may post a bit but Tik Tok, Instagram and Snapchat are what younger people use to get a big following.

Totally off topic, but I don't get what's so soecial about TikTok.

Can't you post videos like this using FB or Instagram or X?

What separates TT from the rest?
Kids go wherever their parents aren't. It's why there's a new social media fad every few years.

TikTok is also a cyber weapon of the Chinese Communist Party targeting our youth. They know what they're doing, and it's unsurprising that they've created something our youth are attracted to.

An interesting question, why can't a billion dollar industry afford to hire bouncers to stop this crap? Oh, is it because they could not care less? It's a cash cow, we don't have to do anything.

Totally off topic, but I don't get what's so special about TikTok.

asking for my grandma!
Tik tok is communist trash but young people are too stupid to realize when they sign up theyve basically granted china full access to the data on their phones.

Reactions: PothTXKnight
Totally off topic, but I don't get what's so special about TikTok.

asking for my grandma!
I don’t have an account but the way their algorithm is set up it seems way too addicting and time consuming . rotting brains

I have Instagram and they can do their dumb reels on there if they want and the format is a little better . I don’t get Tik Tok’s appeal

I don’t have an account but the way their algorithm is set up it seems way too addicting and time consuming . rotting brains

I have Instagram and they can do their dumb reels on there if they want and the format is a little better . I don’t get Tik Tok’s appeal
I like Tik Tok better because more people use it and if anything happens you can see video of it if it exists. Usually multiple angles.

Reactions: Robert0122
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT