ADVERTISEMENT

Who was it that complained about protestors taking a knee...?

Really stretching here. Lefties burnt multiple cities, looted, and murdered innocent people in riots. For lefty standards this was weak.

But go ahead...lol
And Trigeek was absolutely silent about all of that. I’m glad he’s finally acknowledged the scourge that rioting can be.

There is no coup. This is no different than all the looting, rioting, etc that we are getting used to with blm. Just criminals
Yes storming the capital building to halt the democratic process is equal to looting a target. Congrats on being a moron.

I'm pretty sure both are criminal acts. You left out murdering of police officers that comes with this too. Oh burning cities, charging federal buildings (whoops), and burning police stations.

Prior to today chaos/riots was cool and celebrated as peaceful protests. I guess who cares if they burn and loot cities? Not your problem riight?
You are such a moron...

Back to childish insults and you know you're caught in a corner. Silent with other riots and looting. I'm pretty sure both are criminal acts. You left out murdering of police officers that comes with this too. Oh burning cities, charging federal buildings (whoops), and burning police stations with lefties. The blue print was delivered.

Prior to today chaos/riots was cool and celebrated as peaceful protests. I guess who cares if they burn and loot cities? Not your problem riight?
I’m not sure where you got that I was silent about other violence and looting. Because I wasn’t. But anyway the whataboutism is hardly relevant today.

I’m not sure where you got that I was silent about other violence and looting. Because I wasn’t. But anyway the whataboutism is hardly relevant today.
Why not? It's just the people's property after all. Why not give it up without a fight yesterday. Why did a woman who threatened nothing but a building have to be shot because of an inanimate building.*

I understand the symbolism inherent in the US Capitol building but those people weren't going to take over the country no matter how many times that you, CNN, or MSNBC said it. Their asinine actions did nothing but hurt their cause. My point is that there are all kinds of excuses made for the violent rioting against private and government buildings, including murders of private and government people, earlier this year. I know you all are trying to disconnect the two things, but the people that entered the capitol building were fully aware of what did and didn't happen to the violent and destructive protestors in 2020.

Why not? It's just the people's property after all. Why not give it up without a fight yesterday. Why did a woman who threatened nothing but a building have to be shot because of an inanimate building.*

I understand the symbolism inherent in the US Capitol building but those people weren't going to take over the country no matter how many times that you, CNN, or MSNBC said it. Their asinine actions did nothing but hurt their cause. My point is that there are all kinds of excuses made for the violent rioting against private and government buildings, including murders of private and government people, earlier this year. I know you all are trying to disconnect the two things, but the people that entered the capitol building were fully aware of what did and didn't happen to the violent and destructive protestors in 2020.
I'm dizzy from reading all this spinning.

We get where you predictably fall on this issue. The woman who was shot was in the act of committing a federal crime having already committed several prior to that. Unfortunate to her the last area she tried to breach was that in need of the most security. The area holding senators, representatives, the VP and staff. I’m not sure what “excuses” you think are being made for violence during other protests, but to the extent there are excuses being made, they are wrong. No violence should be tolerated. But people who love this country will likely take greater offense to the desecration of the capitol building than a random business based on the symbolism that that building has in this country.

Minneapolis was basically destroyed.
Many blocks and neighborhoods. Billions of dollars in damage
Right I understand that. So we can agree that both situations involve egregious actions committed by criminals who should be prosecuted for their crimes right? I’m not sure what the disagreement is. I don’t think that the situations are parallel but that doesn’t mean I support either one.

Right I understand that. So we can agree that both situations involve egregious actions committed by criminals who should be prosecuted for their crimes right? I’m not sure what the disagreement is. I don’t think that the situations are parallel but that doesn’t mean I support either one.
Yes, they are both crimes. Let’s just not have the left say that this was the most heinous protest ever because it was the Capitol building

Yes, they are both crimes. Let’s just not have the left say that this was the most heinous protest ever because it was the Capitol building
I think people have more issue with the president at least in part instigating the actions.

I think people have more issue with the president at least in part instigating the actions.
Got it. He did. Although to be sort of correct factually, not all Democrats really denounced the other riots at first. Although they didn’t encourage the start

25th amendment should have been enacted yesterday.
Yes it should have. Trump went too far in working people up, and then refused to call in the National Guard when it got out of hand.

He really screwed up. I wouldn't be surprised if there's nobody in the white house other than Steven Miller that even wants to talk to him at this point. His kids are probably pissed at him because their name will always be stained by this and I wouldn't be surprised if Melania divorces him. The SDNY all of a sudden has much more support to prosecute him.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Yes it should have. Trump went too far in working people up, and then refused to call in the National Guard when it got out of hand.

He really screwed up. I wouldn't be surprised if there's nobody in the white house other than Steven Miller that even wants to talk to him at this point. His kids are probably pissed at him because their name will always be stained by this and I wouldn't be surprised if Melania divorces him. The SDNY all of a sudden has much more support to prosecute him.

He has likely killed the chances of any of his kids or biggest supporters (Cruz, Hawley etc) from running for higher office. But the thing is, many people who have dealt with Trump over the years have warned that he ruins people around him. Obviously his kids cant help but to be associated with him, but Cruz and Hawley and the like should have known better.

He has likely killed the chances of any of his kids or biggest supporters (Cruz, Hawley etc) from running for higher office. But the thing is, many people who have dealt with Trump over the years have warned that he ruins people around him. Obviously his kids cant help but to be associated with him, but Cruz and Hawley and the like should have known better.
Hawley is dead in the water now. Cruz, yeah, but not to the same extent.

I imagine Melania worked out a nice deal for staying with him for these four years. There's what, 27 years in age difference between them? She'll land on her back again in no time...

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
I imagine Melania worked out a nice deal for staying with him for these four years. There's what, 27 years in age difference between them? She'll land on her back again in no time...
Come on. You’re better than this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT