ADVERTISEMENT

Whoops, dominion may need to retract their defamation lawsuit

Since you have no problem with the examination then there’s no need to gaslight me with your last sentence. Especially when it has been explained by so many in this thread that election administration is a state and county issue across the country.

As for paper trail, it’s only valuable if it is used for examination. It has no value when recounts are refused. If you run the recounts with bipartisan observation and it’s all good then you shut everyone up.

Will you stop crying after January 6? Or will this be your new shtick going forward?

Trump lost. BIGLY.

All counting is done with bipartisan observation. Areas of interest were recounted (Georgia, Wisconsin) and it turned up nothing as expected. If you still think there are outstanding fraud claims that warrant investigation that is being blocked then you are being gaslit, but it’s not my doing.
There are sworn affidavits, under penalty of perjury, from numerous locations that state that Republican observers were not allowed to observe the count at critical times. I’m sure that you discount this but it’s in the minds of a lot of people.

Christ, talk about gaslighting. If the Mueller investigation was investigating "a pack of lies,' how come a bunch of felony convictions came out of it?

How come AG Barr had to tell us DOJ policy is that the President can't be charged with a crime while in office?

How come Trump pardoned all of his convicted cronies?

Our judicial system -- with Republican judges -- tried and convicted those people. Weird how it works when professionals do their jobs, huh? They also reviewed -- and dismissed -- Trump's silly claims of voter fraud. But by all means, please continue whining about feeling "disenfranchised."
Exactly how many of these convictions were for Russia collusion related crimes?

There are sworn affidavits, under penalty of perjury, from numerous locations that state that Republican observers were not allowed to observe the count at critical times. I’m sure that you discount this but it’s in the minds of a lot of people.
Trump sent out a call to trumpets that they needed to guard the polls against fraud. So of course you got people like the glass cleaner in Michigan who thought it was fraud because they were unfamiliar or untrained on the processes in place. Other affidavits were shown to be from people affiliated with GOP campaigns.

Christ, talk about gaslighting. If the Mueller investigation was investigating "a pack of lies,' how come a bunch of felony convictions came out of it?

How come AG Barr had to tell us DOJ policy is that the President can't be charged with a crime while in office?

How come Trump pardoned all of his convicted cronies?

Our judicial system -- with Republican judges -- tried and convicted those people. Weird how it works when professionals do their jobs, huh? They also reviewed -- and dismissed -- Trump's silly claims of voter fraud. But by all means, please continue whining about feeling "disenfranchised."
I know the temptation but there really is no point engaging with these people. They live in a different universe where they believe the world’s biggest conman and are actually ok with overturning an Election that he lost by over 7 Million Votes. People that called him a wannabe Dictator as early as 2017 were called hysterical , look at the damage he is currently doing to our Institutions

Reactions: DaShuckster
Trump sent out a call to trumpets that they needed to guard the polls against fraud. So of course you got people like the glass cleaner in Michigan who thought it was fraud because they were unfamiliar or untrained on the processes in place. Other affidavits were shown to be from people affiliated with GOP campaigns.
They are Republican observers. Of course many of them would be tied to political activities at one point in time. Is this where we are now, that we just don’t believe anyone from the other party even when they swear under oath?

They are Republican observers. Of course many of them would be tied to political activities at one point in time. Is this where we are now, that we just don’t believe anyone from the other party even when they swear under oath?
Somebody alleged tangible evidence of fraud under oath? Would be news to me.

Is this where we are now, that we just don’t believe anyone from the other party even when they swear under oath?
Hmmm....
Wasn't Trump Campaigner, George Papaadopoulos convicted to lying to the FBI about Russia?

Wasn't Trump appointee, Michael Flynn, convicted of lying to the FBI about Russia?

Wasn't Trump cronie, Roger Stone, convicted of five counts of lying to Congress about Russia?

Didn't all three of them receive a Presidential Pardon?

Sadly, THAT's "where we are now."

Somebody alleged tangible evidence of fraud under oath? Would be news to me.
Almost all of the lawsuits had sworn affidavits. This is the problem with the Powell kraken strategy. There was too much noise and too many easily dismissed claims that the valid claims got lost in the wash.

The judges that were requiring evidence, that would normally come out in the discovery and deposition process over weeks and months, within days of the initial filings thus setting new precedent. They also contributed to a great number of people feeling that they’re being cheated.

People feel cheated and they feel like their concerns aren’t being taken seriously. This is the contention that a great many people have in this country.

3iftkn.gif

Almost all of the lawsuits had sworn affidavits. This is the problem with the Powell kraken strategy. There was too much noise and too many easily dismissed claims that the valid claims got lost in the wash.

The judges that were requiring evidence, that would normally come out in the discovery and deposition process over weeks and months, within days of the initial filings thus setting new precedent. They also contributed to a great number of people feeling that they’re being cheated.

People feel cheated and they feel like their concerns aren’t being taken seriously. This is the contention that a great many people have in this country.
Affidavits are worthless without names attached to it or corroboration. Particularly when solicited via a hastily made website promising compensation.

A lot of idiots. Doesn't mean we should listen to them or entertain them. 60 lost or dismissed lawsuits from Team Sedition and counting. Joe Biden will be your President. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but it's the truth.

A lot of idiots. Doesn't mean we should listen to them or entertain them. 60 lost or dismissed lawsuits from Team Sedition and counting. Joe Biden will be your President. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but it's the truth.

What was the phrase from 2016? Oh yes:

FUKC YOUR FEELINGS!!!!!!

Seems quite apropos here for the snowflakes who can't accept a mountain of facts.

The governments job isn’t to disprove every conspiracy that crosses the Twitter feed of your mango messiah, the kraken lawyer or that psycho Lin wood. This is a case that any competent currently practicing attorney would give their left nut to litigate if it had any teeth to it whatsoever. The fact that actual firms pulled out and Giuliani was left to embarrass himself in front of judges for 25k per day speaks volumes.

Reactions: Poolside Knight

The judges that were requiring evidence, that would normally come out in the discovery and deposition process over weeks and months
This is such horseshit. Our judicial system has never been built on the notion that I can successfully sue somebody because I SUSPECT they've done something wrong. Can you imagine how much crazier our judicial system would become if that were allowed?

Christ, this country has more than enough nuisance lawsuits mucking up our court system that are routinely dismissed without cause to waste even MORE precious time and money. "Your Honor, I have this gut feeling that there might be, perhaps, actual evidence of what I'm suspecting if the court would be so kind as to allow my lawsuit to move forward so we can look deeper into this thing and see if any evidence of fraud really exists."

Yes Momma, you've got to be able to present enough compelling evidence of a crime to warrant a case going forward. Crazy, huh? As you've heard over and over and OVER again, the evidence wasn't there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT