ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Bigger Nazi ... Alex Jones or Twitter?

Da.fu.ckhead must be having wet dreams about me, since it appears my name is always coming out of his mouth ... or maybe coming in his mouth, who knows?

Last edited:
anything to s

anything to stop the lies and hate
You're the new DaShuckster (AKA "Da.Fu.ckhead") You just can't keep my name out of your mouth. Tell you what ... I'll have my buddy unzip his pants so you can "open up and say ahhh" ... because that seems to be all that you're good at ...

"Sucking"

You're the new DaShuckster (AKA "Da.Fu.ckhead") You just can't keep my name out of your mouth. Tell you what ... I'll have my buddy unzip his pants so you can "open up and say ahhh" ... because that seems to be all that you're good at ...

"Sucking"
^^^^^ The newest member of the human trash department 😊😊😊

My e-mail got hacked. I have to use an old handle. That one was hacked as
well years ago, but it was fixed by changing my security settings 🤷‍♂️🙄
I was thinking of changing mine to “kickinbombsbanginmoms” in honor of Colton boomer

• Haha
Reactions: Mikesi
That guy is awesome! The yearbook quote was classic. I’m so psyched about the season! However, I’m so done with weekday home games.
4/5 home games during the week. Bullshit. Aresco and the AAC league offices really effed us on our way out the door.

Reactions: DaShuckster
4/5 home games during the week. Bullshit. Aresco and the AAC league offices really effed us on our way out the door.
Absolutely

A Wednesday, 2 Thursdays and a Friday when I worked Saturday. I have never made it to a weekday game at 7:00 on time in 20 years. Additionally, I worked on 3-4 hours of sleep 2-3 times. Total hell!

I’ll probably be retiring before next season. Maybe mid-season. I want to be that guy texting everyone on a Thursday at 4, “where are you?” 😂. Can’t wait

When you sell your soul for the all-mighty TV exposure, you are essentially saying 'screw you' to your most loyal fans. This is not the NFL and its not high school football.

College football was always meant for a Saturday afternoon in the fall or prime time under the lights.

My e-mail got hacked. I have to use an old handle. That one was hacked as
well years ago, but it was fixed by changing my security settings 🤷‍♂️🙄

Or, you got banned on Thursday for wildly posting a million times in the dungeon to solicit a fight with @FrostedKnight during the game.

Up to and including the posting of your phone number so that he could text you to link up to fight.

Or, you got banned on Thursday for wildly posting a million times in the dungeon to solicit a fight with @FrostedKnight during the game.

Up to and including the posting of your phone number so that he could text you to link up to fight.
I’m not banned dude. Brandon told me to take a week off, so I’m respecting that. Yes, my email got hacked. Maybe because my account was linked to that number which isn’t my REAL number. It’s an App number.

By the way, FROSTEDKNIGHT direct messaged me and called me a few pretty graphic derogatory names, because I ONCE WANTED MK TO START and JRP is killing it.

Then, I told him to meet me after the game and he pussied out. Just like Boston pussied out. Keyboard warriors who run like little girls when asked to meet in person.

FROSTEDKNIGHT pussied out and blocked me, so I posted it in the Dungeon. Sure, I’ll admit that I went off, but that’s nothing new. That’s how I roll. It’s an anomyous message board. Who gives a fukc

Get your story straight. Again, who really gives a fukc. I just banged a hottie last night and headed to the beach today with her. Screw the Dungeon. I’ll probably post in a week to show that I’m not banned using who knows what screename (maybe I can change this one to my old one) and say adios to the Dungeon degenerates. It’s a complete embarrassment to UCF football. At least this forum is supposed to be trash. Lol

Last edited:

What a loser. Living in your head 24/7

Yeah…., I’m banned 😂😂😂😂. You just posted this in the Dungeon. With a link over to the WC. What an embarrassment. Cry! Lol

You actually posted an entire thread of me, saying that I do drugs (I’ve never even smoked pot) and accusing another poster (looks like a coach or pissed off parent) of being me. Don’t you think if I was banned from a Dungeon paysite, that I still would be able to post here with my old screename. Duh.

[IMG alt="UCFKnight85"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/m/0/478.jpg?1429618831[/IMG]

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle​

Gold Member
Found him, he’s ok. He’s in the WC telling people that his account was hacked and that’s why there’s a new handle in use

Who's the Bigger Nazi ... Alex Jones or Twitter?

ucf.forums.rivals.com
ucf.forums.rivals.com

Last edited:
I’m not banned dude. Brandon told me to take a week off, so I’m respecting that. Yes, my email got hacked. Maybe because my account was linked to that number which isn’t my REAL number. It’s an App number.

By the way, FROSTEDKNIGHT direct messaged me and called me a few pretty graphic derogatory names, because I ONCE WANTED MK TO START and JRP is killing it.

Then, I told him to meet me after the game and he pussied out. Just like Boston pussied out. Keyboard warriors who run like little girls when asked to meet in person.

FROSTEDKNIGHT pussied out and blocked me, so I posted it in the Dungeon. Sure, I’ll admit that I went off, but that’s nothing new. That’s how I roll. It’s an anomyous message board. Who gives a fukc

Get your story straight. Again, who really gives a fukc. I just banged a hottie last night and headed to the beach today with her. Screw the Dungeon. I’ll probably post in a week to show that I’m not banned using who knows what screename (maybe I can change this one to my old one) and say adios to the Dungeon degenerates. It’s a complete embarrassment to UCF football. At least this forum is supposed to be trash. Lol
Anonymous doesn’t mean give you phone number out.

Don’t regret it. Just show’s how people run and hide when they are called out on It. Message keyboard warriors who talk a good game are scared little girls in person. I’ve seen a few of you at games and it’s a pretty pathetic bunch. One dude was literally like 130 lbs. Big talker

Hey, can you bump the post where I predicted a Tennessee win and you smacked it down? Lol. I won $10,000 on Bovada, so life is good. It was easy money. Should have bet more. Now, I’m trying to figure out if I pay taxes on that. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: FrostedKnight
Don’t regret it.
I gave my phone number out to Crazyhole about five years ago.

He'd confided to me in a PR that he was going through some tough times in his personal life and made some suicidal comments. Since I'd posted with the guy on a Husker board since 2004 and considered him an online buddy, I gave him my cell phone number and told him he could give me a call if he needed someone to talk to. I became a listening ear that summer and we spoke three or four times.

Fast forward 2 or 3 years later and this same poster starts going off the rails with wacko conspiracy theories and appalling racist and homophobic posts. I don't know what the hell happened to the guy I used to know --- BUT NOW I'm thinking, 'HOLY SH*T, this dude KNOWS WHO THE F*K I AM -- and given his state-of-mind -- he could show up on my front door some night with an AR-15 and a crazed look in his eyes.'

This is my long-winded way of saying NEVER give out any of your personal info on an anonymous message board like this one.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikesi
I gave my phone number out to Crazyhole about five years ago.

He'd confided to me in a PR that he was going through some tough times in his personal life and made some suicidal comments. Since I'd posted with the guy on a Husker board since 2004 and considered him an online buddy, I gave him my cell phone number and told him he could give me a call if he needed someone to talk to. I became a listening ear that summer and we spoke three or four times.

Fast forward 2 or 3 years later and this same poster starts going off the rails with wacko conspiracy theories and appalling racist and homophobic posts. I don't know what the hell happened to the guy I used to know --- BUT NOW I'm thinking, 'HOLY SH*T, this dude KNOWS WHO THE F*K I AM -- and given his state-of-mind -- he could show up on my front door some night with an AR-15 and a crazed look in his eyes.'

This is my long-winded way of saying NEVER give out any of your personal info on an anonymous message board like this one.
Good advice. Never again. Nobody used it to contact me (that’s what it was intended for), but I think it compromised a few things. Fortunately, not anything bank or work related.. Lot’s of douchebags there. Like all message boards. Just a larger volume

I’m guilty of wanting to kick the crap out of a poster. I’ll admit that. Got a slap in the wrist for it, but I’ll take it like a man. Not totally fair, but it’s only a message board. Sometimes, I think that we are all a little guilty of spending too much time on them. Very unproductive. I’ve actually done so much this weekend that I’m considering really toning it down

Good advice. Never again. Nobody used it to contact me (that’s what it was intended for), but I think it compromised a few things. Fortunately, not anything bank or work related.. Lot’s of douchebags there. Like all message boards. Just a larger volume

I’m guilty of wanting to kick the crap out of a poster. I’ll admit that. Got a slap in the wrist for it, but I’ll take it like a man. Not totally fair, but it’s only a message board. Sometimes, I think that we are all a little guilty of spending too much time on them. Very unproductive. I’ve actually done so much this weekend that I’m considering really toning it down
Eh, I wouldn’t worry about it. Plenty of people have had bad moments on the boards and still post. It happens.

You are an absolute lying sack of feces. And mentally unstable as we all saw. Way to embarrass yourself:) And nobody hacked your damn rivals account. You really think people are gonna believe that? 😂
I NEVER direct messed you ANYTHING! So go ahead and screen shot what I DM’ed you on here and show everyone what you claim….we are all waiting. Busted! Caught in another lie! You actually refused to unlock you account for me to DM you about a bet (that you obviously would’ve lost, ha ha).
yes, I blocked you. I did that because you are crazy and would not work our bet out of public spectacle. We can probably dig up those old messages if you really want me to embarrass you even more.
You really should seek some professional help. I actually felt really bad about making you look like such a drunk fool. But this message just makes me want continue you make you look like the absolute idiot that you are.
By the way, next time you challenge someone to a fight why don’t you tell them your row and seat number instead of just your HUGE section and “I’m wearing a black shirt and blue jeans”….tough guy. Of course i’m 100 times more mature than you, and I actually have a life where I can’t get arrested for fist fighting.
Go back to high school you 🤡
Can’t wait to watch JRP in more games. He will continue to make a fool of you on a weekly basis. Life is so good!
But seriously, make a psychiatric appointment ASAP.

• Wow
Reactions: UCFWayne
PICS OR GTFO!
He doesn’t have pics. He’s just a loser that’s lying to save face. The guy doesn’t even mention his seat and row number when he offers to fight. I’m not gonna fight anyone because I’m a mature adult. But that guy would obviously get his ass kicked if he’s not even given his exact location. What a keyboard coward.

Thank you for outing @Ucfmikes here on the water cooler. I haven’t come on here in a couple years. If someone’s going to spread lies about you it’s nice to know. I would’ve never known if you didn’t tag me. I know we’ve had our differences on the political thread big time. But I’m just glad both of us are mature enough not to challenge each other to a six grade fist fight lol.

You are an absolute lying sack of feces. And mentally unstable as we all saw. Way to embarrass yourself:) And nobody hacked your damn rivals account. You really think people are gonna believe that? 😂
I NEVER direct messed you ANYTHING! So go ahead and screen shot what I DM’ed you on here and show everyone what you claim….we are all waiting. Busted! Caught in another lie! You actually refused to unlock you account for me to DM you about a bet (that you obviously would’ve lost, ha ha).
yes, I blocked you. I did that because you are crazy and would not work our bet out of public spectacle. We can probably dig up those old messages if you really want me to embarrass you even more.
You really should seek some professional help. I actually felt really bad about making you look like such a drunk fool. But this message just makes me want continue you make you look like the absolute idiot that you are.
By the way, next time you challenge someone to a fight why don’t you tell them your row and seat number instead of just your HUGE section and “I’m wearing a black shirt and blue jeans”….tough guy. Of course i’m 100 times more mature than you, and I actually have a life where I can’t get arrested for fist fighting.
Go back to high school you 🤡
Can’t wait to watch JRP in more games. He will continue to make a fool of you on a weekly basis. Life is so good!
But seriously, make a psychiatric appointment ASAP.
I’m so much in your head 24/7. You’re a crazy person and a stalker. That’s why you had to come over here and act like the nutjob that you are. My offer still stands. I’ll meet you anywhere at anytime pussyman. 😂😂😂

I’m so much in your head. You’re a crazy person. That’s why you had to come over here and act like the nutjob that you are. My offer still stands. I’ll meet you anywhere at anytime pussyman. 😂😂
@Brandon I wanted to show you what @Ucfmikes is up to with his alternate account in the water cooler. you requested that he take a week off, and I showed remorse to everybody for making him have an absolute break down. If he’s going to spread lies about me in the water cooler, I’m sorry but I’m gonna continue this verbal altercation with him until his lies are set straight.
@Ucfmikes if you want to leave you phone number again (I didn’t get it the first time when you were challenging me to your high school fight) I’m happy to call you tonight.

Thank you for outing @Ucfmikes here on the water cooler. I haven’t come on here in a couple years. If someone’s going to spread lies about you it’s nice to know. I would’ve never known if you didn’t tag me. I know we’ve had our differences on the political thread big time. But I’m just glad both of us are mature enough not to challenge each other to a six grade fist fight lol.
You’re such a big man keyboard warrior. I ABSOLUTELY DID DM YOU. You blocked me!!! Liar. You talk a good game behind a keyboard, but when I called you out, you ran like a little girl. Yeah, all you had to do was text me and meet me. I certainly wasn’t going to post my section and seat number since my phone number as obviously plenty.

It’s posted. Why don’t you use it and let’s settle this like men. You’re mentally unstable. Called me a homosexual and that I suck MK’s dick and buttfukc him. Then you deleted it.

You certainly would have been banned

More concerned about being right, than being a real fan.

I’ll meet up with you at anyplace and anytime pussyman

@Brandon I wanted to show you what @Ucfmikes is up to with his alternate account in the water cooler. you requested that he take a week off, and I showed remorse to everybody for making him have an absolute break down. If he’s going to spread lies about me in the water cooler, I’m sorry but I’m gonna continue this verbal altercation with him until his lies are set straight.
@Ucfmikes if you want to leave you phone number again (I didn’t get it the first time when you were challenging me to your high school fight) I’m happy to call you tonight.
Dude, at this point, it’s a message board. Give me a lifetime ban. Go play in the Dungeon 😂😂😂

You’re a pussyman little crybaby. If I want to post here, there are a million ways around it, but IDGAF

Dude, at this point, it’s a message board. Give me a lifetime ban. Go play in the Dungeon 😂😂😂

You’re a pussyman little crybaby. If I want to post here, there are a million ways around it, but IDGAF
No phone number I see!!!! But I’m the “pussyman” 😂. Seriously, you really need professional help. I even got DM‘s from multiple people saying that this is the way you are, and everyone thinks you are unstable mentally. I’m being serious when I tell you to get some help.

No., you leave your phone number loser.

Don’t play that game that your job is too damn important. My job is 10 times what yours is. It can be arranged. You are such a keyboard warrior tough guy. When I called you out on it, you ran!!! Typical

No phone number I see!!!! But I’m the “pussyman” 😂. Seriously, you really need professional help. I even got DM‘s from multiple people saying that this is the way you are, and everyone thinks you are unstable mentally. I’m being serious when I tell you to get some help.
Just stop with that mental health 1st grade stupidity and the drug accusations.

DM me now. Unblock me. Post your phone number

• Haha
Reactions: FrostedKnight
I even got DM‘s from multiple people saying that this is the way you are, and everyone thinks you are unstable mentally. I’m being serious when I tell you to get some help.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Everyone!!!! Nobody even knows me. That’s golden

No., you leave your phone number loser.

Don’t play that game that your job is too damn important. My job is 10 times what yours is. It can be arranged. You are such a keyboard warrior tough guy. When I called you out on it, you ran!!! Typical
Oh wait! You gave your phone number to me the other night but won’t give it to me now? You told me what section where you were in but didn’t mention your seat number or row? Thanks for proving that you’re the pussy! You’re claiming your job is 10 times more important than mine, but have zero clue on what I do. That is borderline personality disorder, narcissistic, and delusional. Again, please seek a professional. Your behavior is very atypical for a normal minded adult.
Again, you’re welcome to send me your phone number if you want to discuss this like an adult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT