ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Bigger Nazi ... Alex Jones or Twitter?

I've never seen soooooo much REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! from these people in my life.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

giphy.gif

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
The return ... of the Cabal ... oh how I've missed thee ... even defending a 'backup account' of someone banned. Now that's a new one.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I've never seen soooooo much REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! from these people in my life.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

giphy.gif

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I’m so polarizing. I seem to trigger everyone and get in their heads. Sheeeesh. It’s only freaking message boards 😂😂😂

I’m so polarizing. I seem to trigger everyone and get in their heads. Sheeeesh. It’s only freaking message boards 😂😂😂
Might have to do with your posting rate ... just saying. You're literally a 2-3x BOGO at Publix, only ... people didn't 'buy' your first one. It's more like SPAM or ... worse yet ... a freebie that results in a mandated timeshare pitch.

The return ... of the Cabal ... oh how I've missed thee ... even defending a 'backup account' of someone banned. Now that's a new one.
I’m not banned you parade float. I can’t get my email linked to my screenname on there. I’m still reading and responding to your stupid ass Covid posts and others. You’re just too narcissistic to realize it 😂😂

Might have to do with your posting rate ... just saying. You're literally a 2-3x BOGO at Publix, only ... people didn't 'buy' your first one. It's more like SPAM or ... worse yet ... a freebie that results in a mandated timeshare pitch.
I pressed one for coherence 🤷‍♂️

I’m not banned you parade float. I can’t get my email linked to my screenname on there. I’m still reading and responding to your stupid ass Covid posts and others. You’re just too narcissistic to realize it 😂😂
It's funny how you talk about 'awareness' and 'narcissism' with regards to others.

I pressed one for coherence 🤷‍♂️
Now that was actually funny, and not just more SPAM.

• Dislike
It's funny how you talk about 'awareness' and 'narcissism' with regards to others.

You lack self awareness and are so narcissistic, you’re another Trump or Antonio Brown

It’s hilarious how much I’m in your big, fat parade float head

Is it because of inflation I'm only getting 2 responses per 1 post of mine, instead of 3-4?
People are tired and bored with you. You’re manifestos are tIresome. You’re either blocked or overlooked. You’re now irrelevant

People are tired and bored with you. You’re manifestos are tIresome. You’re either blocked or overlooked. You’re now irrelevant
And yet ... I'm not, especially not after all the articles and experts I posted ended up becoming true.

And yet ... I'm not, especially not after all the articles and experts I posted ended up becoming true.
You’re monotonous and boring. Imbeciles in the Dungeon posted dozens. if not hundreds of times when I called out FROSTEDFLAKES. Most of those morons only get excited about controversial topics. You can’t see that?

• Haha
Reactions: FrostedKnight
You’re monotonous and boring. Imbeciles in the Dungeon posted dozens. if not hundreds of times when I called out FROSTEDFLAKES. Most of those morons only get excited about controversial topics. You can’t see that?
Yes ... because you live it. Still doesn't remove the detail I provide, and some very much do read and thank me for. I make people think, consider things not considered, ideas and even experts they will never hear from anyone else.

• Dislike
Yes ... because you live it. Still doesn't remove the detail I provide, and some very much do read and thank me for. I make people think, consider things not considered, ideas and even experts they will never hear from anyone else.
Keep believing that. Livestream yourself bellyflopping into a pool and see how popular you are. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
I am sorry, but all I heard from your crying, dopey ass was:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Mikesi
I’ve honestly never seen such a crazy troll on any forum. Who spends their time creating three plus accounts to work around bans? You would think no grow up would have time to waste like that. But then again he really must have true mental issues. It can’t be easy living life that angry and spending so much time internet fighting. The dude actually thinks he is making people angry when we are just laughing at him.

I’ve honestly never seen such a crazy troll on any forum. Who spends their time creating three plus accounts to work around bans? You would think no grow up would have time to waste like that. But then again he really must have true mental issues. It can’t be easy living life that angry and spending so much time internet fighting. The dude actually thinks he is making people angry when we are just laughing at him.
^^^^^

62 posts! I’m so in your head. People are making fun of you in the dungeon.

You are embarrassing yourself 😂😂😂

NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE DUNGEON HAS COME OVER TO THE WATER COOLER TO STALK SOMEONE WITH 62 POSTS!!!

YOU ARE A MENTALLY UNSTABLE PATHETIC LOSER WHO IS NOW OBSESSED WITH ME!

YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND NEED TO SEEK IMMEDIATE PSYCHIATRIC HELP!!

Not worth arguing with the house idiot. The guy knows ZERO about football. He certainly didn't even play in high school. Just a keyboard coward that loves to hear himself talk.

The entire Dungeon has gone nuts!

EVERYONE IS FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER. @FrostedKnight @UCFBS @Vote for Rusty in 2022 @Knightro2003 and several more. You’re all obsessed with me. Posting about me. Dedicating threads to me. Arguing about me. What a bunch of losers. Y’all spending $99 a year to get in rock fights with me and over me.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😎😎😎😎

Weak-minded people let internet
trolling get in their heads and I’m in all of yours.
😎🤷‍♂️👍

When UCFBS and Vote for Rusty (who’s getting slammed over there for his racist, homophobic and political comments) are liking all your posts, you know you have lost

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not worth arguing with the house idiot. The guy knows ZERO about football. He certainly didn't even play in high school. Just a keyboard coward that loves to hear himself talk.
^^^^ Nobody Cares 😂😂😂 2 people are even reading your posts. What a little pussyman loser 😂😂😂

63 posts! I’m so in your head. People are making fun of you in the dungeon.

NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE DUNGEON HAS COME OVER TO THE WATER COOLER TO STALK SOMEONE WITH 63 POSTS!!!

Last edited:
The entire Dungeon has gone nuts!

EVERYONE IS FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER. @FrostedKnight @UCFBS @Vote for Rusty in 2022 @Knightro2003 and several more. You’re all obsessed with me. Posting about me. Dedicating threads to me. Arguing about me. What a bunch of losers. Y’all spending $99 a year to get in rock fights with me and over me.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😎😎😎😎

Weak-minded people let internet
trolling get in their heads and I’m in all of yours.
😎🤷‍♂️👍

When UCFBS and Vote for Rusty (who’s getting slammed over there for his racist, homophobic and political comments) are liking all your posts, you know you have lost

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Triggered!!!! I know folks….it’s a shocker:)

^^^^ His daily obsession I’m so in your head

Folks? Nobody cares. Hahahahahaha!!! 😂😂😂😂
Mentally ill people typically believe that a bold large font (i.e. internet shouting) gets their delusional point across better [roll]
MY NAME IS MIKE!!!! I AM SANE!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT I HAVE THREE RIVALS ACCOUNTS TO FIGHT WITH THE UNSTABLE PEOPLE ON HERE!!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY NORMAL THAT I STAY UP INTERNET FIGHTING BEHIND A KEYBOARD UNTIL 2AM!!!!! I'M SO RICH, TOUGH, AND SMART!!!!! JRP SUCKS!!!!!! MK IS WAAAAYYYYY BETTER!!!!! I'M A NORMAL HUMAN!!!!!!! MOM, MAKE ME SOME HOT POCKETS!!!!!! I’M MIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!

Last edited:
Mentally ill people typically believe that a bold large font (i.e. internet shouting) gets their delusional point across better [roll]
MY NAME IS MIKE!!!! I AM SANE!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT I HAVE THREE RIVALS ACCOUNTS TO FIGHT WITH THE UNSTABLE PEOPLE ON HERE!!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY NORMAL THAT I STAY UP INTERNET FIGHTING BEHIND A KEYBOARD UNTIL 2AM!!!!! I'M SO RICH, THOUGH, AND SMART!!!!! JRP SUCKS!!!!!! I'M A NORMAL HUMAN!!!!!!!
Well, then, if that is the case, UCFBS is the most insane mother fukcer who’s ever walked the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikesi
MY NAME IS MIKE!!!! I AM SANE!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT I HAVE THREE RIVALS ACCOUNTS TO FIGHT WITH THE UNSTABLE PEOPLE ON HERE!!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY NORMAL THAT I STAY UP INTERNET FIGHTING BEHIND A KEYBOARD UNTIL 2AM!!!!! I'M SO RICH, TOUGH, AND SMART!!!!! JRP SUCKS!!!!!! MK IS WAAAAYYYYY BETTER!!!!! I'M A NORMAL HUMAN!!!!!!! MOM, MAKE ME SOME HOT POCKETS!!!!!! I’M MIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!
65 posts! I’m so in your head. People are making fun of you in the dungeon.

NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE DUNGEON HAS COME OVER TO THE WATER COOLER TO STALK SOMEONE WITH 65 POSTS!!!

NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE DUNGEON HAS COME OVER TO THE WATER COOLER TO STALK SOMEONE WITH 65 POSTS!!!

MY NAME IS MIKE!!!!!! FROSTEDFLAKES IS CRAZY!!!!! HE HAS STALKED ME WITH 65 POSTS!!!!!! MY 240 RESPONSES DON'T COUNT BECAUSE I AM SAAAAAAANE!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I AM SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS AND A LARGE FONT!!!!! MOM, I DON'T LIKE SALAD!!! I SAID THAT I WANT DINO-NUGGETS!!!!!! OUR INTERNET IS TOO SLOW, MOM!!!!! I NEED IT QUICKER BECAUSE I PLAN TO ACT TOUGH AND INTERNET FIGHT UNTIL 2 IN THE MORNING!!!!!! CAN I HAVE A CAPRI SUN, MOM? JRP SUCKS!!!!!!!! I'M MIIIIIIKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
MY NAME IS MIKE!!!!!! FROSTEDFLAKES IS CRAZY!!!!! HE HAS STALKED ME WITH 65 POSTS!!!!!! MY 240 RESPONSES DON'T COUNT BECAUSE I AM SAAAAAAANE!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I AM SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS AND A LARGE FONT!!!!! MOM, I DON'T LIKE SALAD!!! I SAID THAT I WANT DINO-NUGGETS!!!!!! OUR INTERNET IS TOO SLOW, MOM!!!!! I NEED IT QUICKER BECAUSE I PLAN TO ACT TOUGH AND INTERNET FIGHT UNTIL 2 IN THE MORNING!!!!!! CAN I HAVE A CAPRI SUN, MOM? JRP SUCKS!!!!!!!! I'M MIIIIIIKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!

66 posts! I’m so in your head. People are making fun of you in the dungeon.

NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE DUNGEON HAS COME OVER TO THE WATER COOLER TO STALK SOMEONE WITH 66 POSTS!!!

YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND NEED TO SEEK IMMEDIATE
PSYCHIATRIC HELP!!

1. Who's the Bigger Nazi ... Alex Jones or Twitter?

MY NAME IS MIKE!!!!!! FROSTEDFLAKES IS CRAZY!!!!! HE HAS STALKED ME WITH 65 POSTS!!!!!! MY 240 RESPONSES DON'T COUNT BECAUSE I AM SAAAAAAANE!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I AM SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS AND A LARGE FONT!!!!! MOM, I DON'T LIKE SALAD!!! I SAID THAT I WANT DINO-NUGGETS!!!!!! OUR INTERNET IS TOO...
  2. F

Mentally ill people typically believe that a bold large font (i.e. internet shouting) gets their delusional point across better [roll] MY NAME IS MIKE!!!! I AM SANE!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT I HAVE THREE RIVALS ACCOUNTS TO FIGHT WITH THE UNSTABLE PEOPLE ON HERE!!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY NORMAL THAT...
  3. F

Triggered!!!! I know folks….it’s a shocker:)

MY NAME IS MIKE!!!!! I KNOW HOW TO COPY AND PASTE!!!!! I AM AN INTERNET WARRIOR!!!!!! I WILL FIGHT YOU BUT DON'T GIVE YOU MY EXACT LOCATION!!!!! YOU NEED TO CALL ME!!!!! BUT DON'T ASK FOR MY NUMBER EVEN THOUGH I POSTED IT BEFORE!!!!! I AM A KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!!! MOM, WILL YOU BUY ME KEYBOARD DUSTER????? AFTER I HUFF SOME IT, I'M GONNA STAY UP TILL 2AM AND INTERNET FIGHT!!!!!! SO I NEED CLEAN AND FAST KEYS!!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE I SHOUT IN ALL CAPS AND GET THE LAST POST IN!!!!!! I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO HAVE DIALOG AND AM ALWAYS RIGHT....SO SHOUTING WORKS BEST!!!!!!! I'M RETIRING IN ONE YEAR BECAUSE I'M A SPONSORED INTERNET FIGHTER THAT DOESN'T NEED SLEEP!!!! I'M SANE!!!!!!! MY NAME IS MIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

JRP SUCKS!!!!!!!

MY NAME IS MIKE!!!!! I KNOW HOW TO COPY AND PASTE!!!!! I AM AN INTERNET WARRIOR!!!!!! I WILL FIGHT YOU BUT DON'T GIVE YOU MY EXACT LOCATION!!!!! YOU NEED TO CALL ME!!!!! BUT DON'T ASK FOR MY NUMBER EVEN THOUGH I POSTED IT BEFORE!!!!! I AM A KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!!! MOM, WILL YOU BUY ME KEYBOARD DUSTER????? AFTER I HUFF SOME IT, I'M GONNA STAY UP TILL 2AM AND INTERNET FIGHT!!!!!! SO I NEED CLEAN AND FAST KEYS!!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE I SHOUT IN ALL CAPS AND GET THE LAST POST IN!!!!!! I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO HAVE DIALOG AND AM ALWAYS RIGHT....SO SHOUTING WORKS BEST!!!!!!! I'M RETIRING IN ONE YEAR BECAUSE I'M A SPONSORED INTERNET FIGHTER THAT DOESN'T NEED SLEEP!!!! I'M SANE!!!!!!! MY NAME IS MIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

JRP SUCKS!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
images

JRP SUCKS!!!!!!!

thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png

JRP SUCKS!!!!!!!

d7c.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT