ADVERTISEMENT

Why am I not surprised?

@bqknight what did you think about the Aaron Carter event the other day?

This is the content we need now.

@bqknight what did you think about the Aaron Carter event the other day?

This is the content we need now.

Had no idea anything was happening with him, but it doesn't surprise me. He was supposed to be a "special guest" at a gay club I was going to a few years ago and cancelled last minute. Next day found out it was because of his meth addiction. He...needs help.

So...200K dead and the worst economy since the great depression?

Yeah I'll pass, thanks tho.
The great depression was just 11 years ago. and any recession no matter how mild would have been the worse since then. The economy for 7+ years under Obama went from flat overall to up 1+%, and the first 3 years under Trump was Up even more.

The great depression was just 11 years ago. and any recession no matter how mild would have been the worse since then. The economy for 7+ years under Obama went from flat overall to up 1+%, and the first 3 years under Trump was Up even more.

Aaaaaaand there's the goodknightfl we all know and love: literally a toaster.

100% of everything you just posted is absolutely, and easily proven, to be not true. You are actually dumber than a rock.

I love your loyalty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT