ADVERTISEMENT

Why are most Vegan bitches fat and ugly??????

barrister1602

Golden Knight
Jan 24, 2007
Must pound the french fries. And they color their short hair Smurf blue and have a nose ring. And look really unhealthy.

Vegetarians = annoying fukers who remind you constantly that they don't eat meat. Fart constantly from all the broccoli. Pasty and weak looking.

Vegans = unhealthy fat Smurf blue hair with nose rings. SJW Militant animal right activists who love cows more than human babies. Eat chitty non-meat food with their meth.

You are confusing Vegetarians and Vegans ... big difference.
joe is right. there are a lot that claim they are vegans but few actually follow the guidelines. the ones that do normally look skinny and borderline unhealthy.

you are talking about the sjw's that claim they are vegan but secretly eat a couple double quarter pounders and a supersized diet coke when no one is watching. they also guzzle down the massive coffees from starbucks with a pound of sugar added regularly.

Must pound the french fries. And they color their short hair Smurf blue and have a nose ring. And look really unhealthy.

Many vegans hit Chick-fil-A and DQ drive thru when they are on their own as they remind me of so called "vegetarians" from 10 yrs ago who would still eat fish and chicken on occasion.

Do as I say....and not as I do.

The fattest states and lowest IQ states are Trump states. Yall are the sloppiest dumbest twats alive.

This is 100% true. Bible belt == Trump voting hot bed == overweight land whale inbred Utopia. You can't deny the facts. Nothing wrong with poking a fat chick barrister. Everyone goes hog hunting once in awhile.

I've known plenty of vegans - in fact, I probably know more vegans than vegetarians. Vegetarians seem to be all over the spectrum - skinny, fat and in-between. Like Joe though, 100% of the vegans I know look like they'd be perfectly cast for a Sally Struthers infomercial.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Like Joe though, 100% of the vegans I know look like they'd be perfectly cast for a Sally Struthers infomercial.
Vegans who actually follow the diet to the letter, yes. They actually enjoy what they eat too. But I know plenty of Vegans who literally don't follow it well at all, and are always talking about 'replacements.'

I've flirted with going Vegan myself, full-bore, no 'replacement' BS, with the actual, 'raw' diet. There's really not one green that I don't like raw, and love a lot of them. I don't like half of veggies cooked.

I don't eat much meat other than chicken and if I'm going red meat, sirloin. I really cannot stand how 'over-prepared' food it today. Even low-sodium V8 has too much salt to me.

I make sautéed peppers and onions for a snack every week. Amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT