ADVERTISEMENT

Why aren’t there any riots?

Because you guys still think Trump will be president Jan 20 due to “fraud”
I dont really care who wins at this point. I just want to make sure this cluster**** of an election never happens again. Hopefully there are strict laws passed to deal with mail-in ballots in the future.

I wholeheartedly agree that riots, whenever they happen, are bad for this country.

But are you guys going to tell me with a straight face that subverting democracy is better?

I wholeheartedly agree that riots, whenever they happen, are bad for this country.

But are you guys going to tell me with a straight face that subverting democracy is better?
Riots subvert democracy. Court challenges do not.

Try again

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Riots subvert democracy. Court challenges do not.
So when none of those court challenges pan out and the States all certify their election results -- and Trump STILL refuses to accept the outcome, will that be considered as 'subverting democracy'?

Inquiring minds want to know.

So when none of those court challenges pan out and the States all certify their election results -- and Trump STILL refuses to accept the outcome, will that be considered as 'subverting democracy'?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Has that happened yet, or are you just making up a reality to suit your beliefs again?

Its as if white people haven't been persecuted and exploited for hundreds of years.

Where is this comment coming from? Are you justifying riots, looting, etc?

Where is the comment coming from? I'll tell you where it isn't coming from: complete denial of racial persecution in the United States for hundreds of years.

Do I justify riots and looting?
Peace doesn't work. Violent protesting and riots don't even work. If it did, we would have seen some changes after Ferguson, Rodney King, MLK's Assassination, etc., etc., etc.

Half of our voting population either have their heads in the sand or vocally support racists.

I don't justify anything. But I at least empathize with hundreds of years of racism and exploitation.

Where is the comment coming from? I'll tell you where it isn't coming from: complete denial of racial persecution in the United States for hundreds of years.

Do I justify riots and looting?
Peace doesn't work. Violent protesting and riots don't even work. If it did, we would have seen some changes after Ferguson, Rodney King, MLK's Assassination, etc., etc., etc.

Half of our voting population either have their heads in the sand or vocally support racists.

I don't justify anything. But I at least empathize with hundreds of years of racism and exploitation.
If nothing works, then where do we go from here?

I am going to tell you this. No where in the US Constitution will you find the word Democracy.. We are not a Democracy. What is happening are LEGAL challenges that the law allows..Only in your world actually following the law is subverting something. It's called due process and you better bet your guy if he was in this boat would be ,per your terms, subverting democracy,but you would be calling it exercising your rights.

Irony here is places like France outlawed mail in voting. Canada,where Dominion is head quartered will not use Dominion software and machines. we need two things, one is an audit and the other is a recount. The audit is for detecting and finding fraud then you recount after the fraudulent ballots are tossed.

Conservatives don't riot and destroy stuff in part because we all work. lol. Also, I ride my bicycle a fair amount. my cardio could be better, but it ain't bad. lol.

Reactions: sk8knight
I suppose cops not killing unarmed black men would be a good start.
I think you're right Chemmie. Cops should not kill unarmed citizens. Citizens ,if they are innocent, should do exactly what the officer orders them to do. weird, I bet you $1,000 ,had everyone who was shot and killed by the cops actually followed the cops orders they would at a minimum be alive today. This is for all black and white folks who were killed by the popo. my dad told me she my drivers ed teacher at Lyman told us, when you get pulled over , pull over in a well lit place, if at night turn on your interior lights, keep.your hands at 10 and 2 ,do not move them until the Leo sees well and it's yes sir ,no sir and so forth. When interacting with leo's it's two human beings and the citizen has a duty to be respectful and polite and follow the orders. it's that simple.

when you get pulled over , pull over in a well lit place, if at night turn on your interior lights, keep.your hands at 10 and 2 ,do not move them until the Leo sees well and it's yes sir ,no sir and so forth. When interacting with leo's it's two human beings and the citizen has a duty to be respectful and polite and follow the orders. it's that simple.
Yeah, sure. It's SO simple.

Clearly you haven't watched any driver-cam videos that have been posted on Youtube where a Black man privately records his interaction with a cop who has pulled him over. You might want to check a few out and then tell us again 'how simple' it always is.

• Dislike
I think you're right Chemmie. Cops should not kill unarmed citizens. Citizens ,if they are innocent, should do exactly what the officer orders them to do. weird, I bet you $1,000 ,had everyone who was shot and killed by the cops actually followed the cops orders they would at a minimum be alive today. This is for all black and white folks who were killed by the popo. my dad told me she my drivers ed teacher at Lyman told us, when you get pulled over , pull over in a well lit place, if at night turn on your interior lights, keep.your hands at 10 and 2 ,do not move them until the Leo sees well and it's yes sir ,no sir and so forth. When interacting with leo's it's two human beings and the citizen has a duty to be respectful and polite and follow the orders. it's that simple.
You can count the cases where police were unjustified in recent years on one hand. Philando Castile, the Michael Slager shooting, the Fort Worth shooting. The rest of the cases that adorn athletes uniforms and BLM posters are mainly false narratives where police acted according to protocol and appropriately but that is ignored. Most of the narratives are formed by one man who uses the public outcry from his intentionally false narrative to strongarm cities into settlements.

You can count the cases where police were unjustified in recent years on one hand. Philando Castile, the Michael Slager shooting, the Fort Worth shooting.
Wow, it makes you wonder what the big deal is in this country when there's only been FOUR-sk8 certified examples of unjustified police killings. :)

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything."
Albert Einstein

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT