ADVERTISEMENT

Why did democrats nominate Biden?

honest question. What made him preferable to Bernie or Warren?
That should already be pretty obvious.

Trump fearmongers about America under the radical left -- and Biden counters to the American People with, "You know me. I'm a wild-eyed radical? Really?"

Trump fearmongers about America under the radical left -- and Biden counters to the American People with, "You know me. I'm a wild-eyed radical? Really?"
I'm not talking about Trump. I'm asking what made Biden preferable to the rest of the field.

He was a lawyer for one year, spent a couple of years on the city council, and then the rest of his life in the Senate or White House (until the last 3 years). I'd say that he's been part of the ruling class for most of his life.
Took the Amtrak home every night to see his kids. He never forgot his blue collar background.

Reactions: sk8knight
Honest question....what made Trump preferable to ANY other Republican or farm animal? A super short wall that doesn’t remotely secure the boarder? The orange spray tan? Or the “I’m never remotely honest or accept blame” attitude?

• Haha
Reactions: firm_bizzle
Honest question....what made Trump preferable to ANY other Republican or farm animal? A super short wall that doesn’t remotely secure the boarder? The orange spray tan? Or the “I’m never remotely honest or accept blame” attitude?
Trump was willing to say the racist stuff out loud that previous Republicans used dog whistles for.

In reality he mostly drools and slurs words..

You're not even attempting to hide your trolling anymore.

FYI, your question was super topical...last fall.
Basically what you are saying is that you can't give a single reason why Biden is better than anybody other than Trump. Thats a candidate that sure sounds exciting.

Basically what you are saying is that you can't give a single reason why Biden is better than anybody other than Trump. Thats a candidate that sure sounds exciting.
You take to trolling like a dog to a bone. :)

I'd say it was that he wasn't a politician, was a cult of personality, and was outspoken against the media. I didn't vote for him so I can't really say for sure, but that was my impression.

It was his crazyass, 'shoot-from-the-hip' behavior that had "The Apprentice" TV audience of Chud voters all atwitter with excitement over the most unconventional President ever.

They got it. 24/7, in fact.

Now voters are remembering why the hell we used to prefer one of those dignified, empathetic, statesman-like types (of EITHER party) over the current blowhard dipshit occupying the Oval Office.

It was his crazyass, 'shoot-from-the-hip' behavior that had "The Apprentice" TV audience of Chud voters all atwitter with excitement over the most unconventional President ever.

They got it. 24/7, in fact.

Now voters are remembering why the hell we used to prefer one of those dignified, empathetic, statesman-like types (of EITHER party) over the current blowhard dipshit occupying the Oval Office.
Maybe it is the internet age but we've been elevating people that weren't ready to be president for 20 years now. For the past 7 elections we've elected the candidates with the least amount of foreign policy experience.

well he admitted he only likes black people that think the same as him, so he's pretty relatable for most leftists. that and they have trouble condemning his pedophilia thing on account of a lot of their supporters having similar inclinations

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Maybe it is the internet age but we've been elevating people that weren't ready to be president for 20 years now. For the past 7 elections we've elected the candidates with the least amount of foreign policy experience.
You serious? Obama had less foreign policy experience than Romney? Bush less than Kerry? Clinton less than dole?

You serious? Obama had less foreign policy experience than Romney? Bush less than Kerry? Clinton less than dole?
Alright, I'll give you Obama over Romney but Kerry had way more experience than Bush, Dole had more experience than Clinton.

well he admitted he only likes black people that think the same as him, so he's pretty relatable for most leftists. that and they have trouble condemning his pedophilia thing on account of a lot of their supporters having similar inclinations
I think it's past time for your current board identity to join its predecessors on the Island of Misfit Sockpuppets.

Alright, I'll give you Obama over Romney but Kerry had way more experience than Bush, Dole had more experience than Clinton.

GWB had been President for 4 years and navigated through 9/11 but John Kerry “had more experience”? Yea sure.

GWB had been President for 4 years and navigated through 9/11 but John Kerry “had more experience”? Yea sure.
Do you even have the Google machine? John Kerry had been a senator for 20 years at that point.

Do you even have the Google machine? John Kerry had been a senator for 20 years at that point.
3 of Bush's first 4 year were almost entirely focused on foreign policy, including directing 2 wars. I'd say at the least, that makes it a wash.

He only spent 4 years on the foreign relations committee and all of that wrapped around Leading the panel investigating narcotrafficking in South America. It’s not like his Senatorial experience gave him any experience negotiating deals with foreign entities or any other real foreign policy experience. He just ran a panel where people who did have actual experience testified.

Last edited:
He only spent 4 years on the foreign relations committee and all of that wrapped around Leading the panel investigating narcotrafficking in South America. It’s not like his Senatorial experience gave him any experience negotiating deals with foreign entities or any other real foreign policy experience. He just ran a panel where people who did have actual experience testified.
If you look at both men's careers to that point they really aren't comparable. Same with Dole and Clinton.

Sitting in Congress for 20 years to throw around opinion, and take votes that yield no responsibility of yourself, is not experience when compared to an Executive leadership role like the President where every day decisions are taken that have real merit and impact.

All of that "experience" and Kerry still somehow managed to be one of our worst Sec States ever.

Don't forget all that Vietnam War experience Kerry had--unlike the cadet bone spurs and arthritic pussies Trump and Biden.

Sitting in Congress for 20 years to throw around opinion, and take votes that yield no responsibility of yourself, is not experience when compared to an Executive leadership role like the President where every day decisions are taken that have real merit and impact.

All of that "experience" and Kerry still somehow managed to be one of our worst Sec States ever.
As opposed to being one of the worst presidents ever?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT