ADVERTISEMENT

why do Flat Earth theorists get a pass?

_glaciers

Bronze Knight
Feb 25, 2020
if social media companies are at war with people who are anti-science and attempting to spread misinformation, why aren't flat-earth theorists being silenced or banned en masse?

only 2 possible reasons:

1) they don't actually care about bad science & misinformation
2) they believe in the flat earth conspiracy themselves

both of which make you a colossal retard

Reactions: UCFBS
I'd like to go to the end of the flat earth for the view. I guess there is a big waterfall.

I wonder if earth is a square, a rectangle or a disc

Easy answer. It doesn’t violate one of their stated rules.

Though, no doubt they would probably ban it if it started influencing thousands of people to descend on NASA to find the studio where they filmed the moon landing.

In reality the flat earth society is seen as a harmless joke. Stop the steal was also a joke but turned out not to be as harmless.

Easy answer. It doesn’t violate one of their stated rules.

Though, no doubt they would probably ban it if it started influencing thousands of people to descend on NASA to find the studio where they filmed the moon landing.

In reality the flat earth society is seen as a harmless joke. Stop the steal was also a joke but turned out not to be as harmless.
okay, same should apply to anything antifa/BLM related. which rules are being broken here?

black-lives-matter-racist-anti-white-tweets-blm.jpg

wrong, anti-white rhetoric that has directly led to violence is strongly encouraged on social media. start trying.

stop
being
dumb
It’s against the rules and removed if reported. Try again. Some rando with a Twitter may get a post nobody sees to stick for a bit. Congrats.

Commence outrage mode.

Try to lay off the roids though. I hear it shrinks your junk. Don’t want you to have to upgrade the F350.

It’s against the rules and removed if reported. Try again. Some rando with a Twitter may get a post nobody sees to stick for a bit. Congrats.

Commence outrage mode.

Try to lay off the roids though. I hear it shrinks your junk. Don’t want you to have to upgrade the F350.
wrong. still up, still employed by NYT

fill-661x496

ps, sorry your feelings are still hurt, thanks for thinking about my dick again. let me know when you're ready to hold another L

wrong. still up, still employed by NYT

fill-661x496

ps, sorry your feelings are still hurt, thanks for thinking about my dick again. let me know when you're ready to hold another L
A screenshot of tweets from 7 years ago is still up? Hurry and report it.

I also am against gas guzzlers.

The title of this thread says it all. Seriously, the toadie troll who started it isn't worth your time, guys. Ignore him.

Anyone who thinks that the Earth is flat, should be sent into space without a return visit. The overall IQ of the planet would go up, but the Nets would lose a point guard

You’re welcome

My guess is we ignore them because they are less than .01 percent of the population, and have 0 effect on the real world.

Yeah these flat earthers are a lot like pool cleaners. I mean have you ever actually seen the dude who cleans your pool? Of course not! Because you have real a job and they come while you’re gone. But you know they are still there and that’s a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yeah these flat earthers are a lot like pool cleaners. I mean have you ever actually seen the dude who cleans your pool? Of course not! Because you have real a job and they come while you’re gone. But you know they are still there and that’s a good thing.
you ever seen your neighbors bring in groceries?

I think neighbors are government plants (much like birds)

you ever seen your neighbors bring in groceries?

I think neighbors are government plants (much like birds)
I don’t even think my neighbors are real. They might’ve been at one point but they’re clearly being operated from some remote place.

Reactions: _glaciers
You spend far too much time following my post. Must be the I can't do so I teach syndrome.

Reactions: _glaciers
Universal rule of thumb ...
  • The more likely any counter-information will cause a disruption to the narrative ...
  • The more likely the system will do everything to censor/de-platform them
The Flat Earth Society (FES)** et al. pose virtually no threat to the narrative.

I always made the joke that the Florida Engineering Society (FES) was the Flat Earth Society (FES) since they catered to Civil Engineering, like most state engineering societies/boards.[/Spoler]

A screenshot of tweets from 7 years ago is still up? Hurry and report it.
What he's saying is that Cancel Culture is largely 1-way, especially in the Mass Media where they use the 1st Amendment to protect hate speech that is politically defined.

For some reason, staying one wants to kill white people isn't considered hate speech, criminally, hence they aren't terminated.

What he's saying is that Cancel Culture is largely 1-way, especially in the Mass Media where they use the 1st Amendment to protect hate speech that is politically defined.

For some reason, staying one wants to kill white people isn't considered hate speech, criminally, hence they aren't terminated.
he knew what was being said, he just knew that gaslighting would be his best defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT