ADVERTISEMENT

Why does anybody trust the MSM

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-nurse-crying-video

CBS reports on this woman who goes online to say that she quit her job because she was assigned to a Covid-19 patient and the other nurses weren't taking appropriate measures.

Turns out she hasn't worked as a nurse in about a year and has psychological issues.

Fake news going to fake. Literally 5 mins of research and clear it is phony. Typical for msm.

Well I’ll be damned!!! This outcry from the front lines must be a f*king hoax!!!

Well I’ll be damned!!! This outcry from the front lines must be a f*king hoax!!!

She lied. She was a bat crazy person that was on her first day back. She couldn't handle the pressure. They are very strict with dealing with COVID-19 patients and plenty of masks are available. Fake news

This story spread around leftie social media so quickly.
My God, there are thousands of doctors and nurses risking their lives everyday in 12 hour and longer shifts, but let’s cast doubt on their heroic efforts by giving undo attention to this f*king nut job!

My God, there are thousands of doctors and nurses risking their lives everyday in 12 hour and longer shifts, but let’s cast doubt on their heroic efforts by giving undo attention to this f*king nut job!

Nobody is saying anything about the long hours and stress this industry is dealing with. This is specific to fake msm news and this phony.

Nobody is saying anything about the long hours and stress this industry is dealing with. This is specific to fake msm news and this phony.
Yeah, let’s spend time giving attention to a publicity-hungry nut job in the midst of a f*king pandemic!!!!

Yeah, let’s spend time giving attention to a publicity-hungry nut job in the midst of a f*king pandemic!!!!
Did you break your ankle with that pivot? We are talking about CBS reporting on a story that is easily discredited.

Fox News spent the time giving it juice. Thank God we have a national story exposing sloppy journalism in the midst of a pandemic. Both efforts detracted from the real story.

Give me a break. It was broadcasted a major network as a factual story. It was shared by social media millions of times. The research of 5 mins could have confirmed she was "bat" crazy. 10 mins could have confirmed it was her first day and off the job for over a year.

Probably a overall bad situation with this lady that clearly has mental health issues.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Let’s cut through the bullshit here. Fox News used a piece of lazy journalism to promote a political agenda (highlighted in the title of this thread.).

Who gives a shit if it minimizes the heroic efforts of our medical community, right?

Let’s cut through the bullshit here. Fox News used a piece of lazy journalism to promote a political agenda (highlighted in the title of this thread.).

Who gives a shit if it minimizes the heroic efforts of our medical community, right?

Clearly had nothing to do with the nurses and medical community. This was a lie that hospitals were sending them out to treat COVID-19 patients unprotected. That was a lie. I haven't heard anyone downplaying the doctors and nurses working long and stressful hours. Msm needs to be called out for spreading serious lies. Who would want to visit the hospital with covid symptoms if this is what is be disclosed to the public? It's a lie and a dangerous one. She probably assumed you would lead to money, fame, etc.

Clearly had nothing to do with the nurses and medical community. This was a lie that hospitals were sending them out to treat COVID-19 patients unprotected. That was a lie.
So casting doubt on the countless other doctors and nurses who are resorting to used masks, garbage bags, goggles, etc. to do their jobs was worth it?

So casting doubt on the countless other doctors and nurses who are resorting to used masks, garbage bags, goggles, etc. to do their jobs was worth it?

There really is no point even attempting responses anymore since you are single highhandedly the most delusional poster on this board.

So CBS makes a totally bs story which could of been researched by a 10 year old as fake. The story can be damaging in many ways which needs to be called out. Nobody is downplaying the nurses and doctors like what this thread spin is claiming.

So CBS makes a totally bs story which could of been researched by a 10 year old as fake. The story can be damaging in many ways which needs to be called out. Nobody is downplaying the nurses and doctors like what this thread spin is claiming.
What the f*k do you think the Fox News article does for crying out loud???!? Hell, Crazyhole read it and posted this thread with the title, "Why does anybody trust the MSM?"

Let's be clear here: The CBS story was lazy and unprofessional at best and a deliberate lie at worst. That is appalling, particularly given the subject and the crisis we're all living through. But Fox News made it even worse by implying to readers like Crazyhole that this whole medical supplies crisis is fake news.

Please tell me how this is not harming the nurses and doctors on the front lines of this pandemic?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
What the f*k do you think the Fox News article does for crying out loud???!? Hell, Crazyhole read it and posted this thread with the title, "Why does anybody trust the MSM?"

Let's be clear here: The CBS story was lazy and unprofessional at best and a deliberate lie at worst. That is appalling, particularly given the subject and the crisis we're all living through. But Fox News made it even worse by implying to readers like Crazyhole that this whole medical supplies crisis is fake news.

Please tell me how this is not harming the nurses and doctors on the front lines of this pandemic?
Fox Faux news = republican propaganda machine.

Fox news is most watched news channel and has the endorsement of the US government.

What do you mean when you say mainstream?

It still boggles the mind that there are people in this country who actually believe the shortage of masks, ventilators, etc, to deal with this pandemic is fake news.

Yeah, one voice lost in a chorus of hundreds...yet for some reason Fox News chose to amplify it in the midst of the pandemic.

CBS aired it and sent it out to social media. Never truly owning up to the fake news. Florida alone has over 3.5 million masks at hospitals and growing. Not saying specific areas can't have shortages, but this particular story was typical msm fake news. But... somehow it's fox news fault. Lol. Not like the internet didn't see passed the bs in 5 mins.

It still boggles the mind that there are people in this country who actually believe the shortage of masks, ventilators, etc, to deal with this pandemic is fake news.
I'd say it boggles the mind that there are people who believe doctors are putting trash bags over their head.

"The nurse also said various items, including masks, wipes and Purell hand sanitizer, began “disappearing through the night.”

Remember when Trump was attacked for suggesting that supplies might be going out the backdoor?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT