ADVERTISEMENT

Why is game a white out?

But team is wearing dark? Just the white helmets?
FIU didnt comply with our request to wear white. Normally home team is required to wear dark unless they request and the other team accepts.

Unfortunately Butch Davis didnt want to comply with our request to wear white, thus we now have to wear dark.

In 2016, the game was played in late Sept. with a 7pm start time. This year is an hour earlier and probably at least 30-40 minutes later sunset time. Silly to cater to the home team when you are already an overwhelming underdog.

I think the dark colors will throw them off a bit............they'll never see Killins or Jawon Howard coming!!!!!!!!

150px-20061210_Juwan_Howard.jpg

"They'll never see me coming!"

In any event, if we have the chance I hope we run the score up on them. First for not complying with request for color scheme and then for recruiting. We need to keep our spot in pecking order instate.

Last year at this time, all the talk was about our uniforms. But when many complained the gold was nearly missing, the defensive response was, "this was the first year and they'd change." Today, zero talk of uniforms. What gives?

Last year at this time, all the talk was about our uniforms. But when many complained the gold was nearly missing, the defensive response was, "this was the first year and they'd change." Today, zero talk of uniforms. What gives?
I think the names on back was a big thing. They are there now. Plus our different uniforms will be worn later in year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT