ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the democratic party trying to hide their candidates?

Sir Galahad

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2004
Tampa
A debate on Saturday at 9:00 PM. Are they so embarrassed by their field that they purposely scheduled their debate on arguably one of the worst time slots on TV? Or better yet, are they so nervous that people see Hillary stumble and bumble her way around even a rehearsed debate that it would hurt her chances? Amazing.

what does it matter? No one would watch it anyway and HC has already been annointed.

a 9pm Saturday time slot[laughing] is making it too obvious. go through the motions before crowning the Queen with minimal resistance

They brought the lulz last night.

Bernie Sanders said, a day after the Paris attack, that global warming is a main driver of terrorism and that Islam is not the main contributing factor to the terrorism we're seeing. My jaw hit the floor on that line. The guy is honestly insane.

Hillary then brought the lulz by insisting that her Wall St wealthy donors only give to her because of 9/11. Apparently she was such a savior to the city that the hedge fund guys feel the need to continue propping up her campaign 14 years later. At least she claimed. I've seen 9/11 used in some disgusting ways but this had to take the cake.

As I said, Rubio would kick the shit out of Hillary in a debate. I hope he gets that chance.

Clown show. The highlights I've seen are great. Bernie makes Ron Paul look sane and he's polling number two. The dems have an admitted liar/possible felon and a clown leading their polls. Roflroflroflroflroflroflfoflroroflforlfroflrofl.

They brought the lulz last night.

Bernie Sanders said, a day after the Paris attack, that global warming is a main driver of terrorism and that Islam is not the main contributing factor to the terrorism we're seeing. My jaw hit the floor on that line. The guy is honestly insane.

Hillary then brought the lulz by insisting that her Wall St wealthy donors only give to her because of 9/11. Apparently she was such a savior to the city that the hedge fund guys feel the need to continue propping up her campaign 14 years later. At least she claimed. I've seen 9/11 used in some disgusting ways but this had to take the cake.

As I said, Rubio would kick the shit out of Hillary in a debate. I hope he gets that chance.
If Rubio wins, what makes you think he'll show up for work half the time.

12243577_10104651288138132_3657062861718973883_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT