ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump abandoning the people who voted for him?

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
All these tornado-bait people---why??!?!?!?!?

Desperate officials pleaded with President Donald Trump to send federal assistance Monday after at least 20 people were killed by storms and tornadoes that caused devastation authorities likened to the impact of a nuclear blast.

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant said he had dispatched a letter to Trump pleading for help after four people were killed in his state. He said more 1,000 homes were damaged in Hattiesburg and surrounding Forrest County alone — 239 of which were obliterated.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather...send-help-after-storms-kill-20-across-n711071

I expect things are a bit sketchy at the White house still. Dems are doing a bang em up job of slowing down cabinet.

Trump did get to meet with (Democratic) Auto Union Leaders...many of which saw their members cross party lines and vote for Trump...which is why Trump won PA, OH, MI and Wisconsin.

Unions were so into the Dems pocket (especially after Reagan), that GOP just ignored them and in the last 8 years or so...Dems just took them for granted.

I was glad to see Trump have discussions in regards to how to save/grow American jobs...even if they are Union Jobs up north.

Interesting, because Trump did call the governor of Georgia and I think Florida and Alabama as well. Why wouldn't he call Mississippi?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT