ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Turkey in NATO agin?

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Thet just helped leak information on our troop positions in syria which now endangers them. They are run by an Islamist who is now basically a dictator.

Just curious

Wait, we care about leaking information that endangers informants, and "allies" who are islamic extremists? You just got done telling me the exact opposite.

Can I get on the email distro list for what Trumpets are supposed to believe. I can't keep up with these changes.

Wait, we care about leaking information that endangers informants, and "allies" who are islamic extremists? You just got done telling me the exact opposite.

Can I get on the email distro list for what Trumpets are supposed to believe. I can't keep up with these changes.

God just STFU already you insufferable whiny snowflake

All you do is bitch and whine and bitch and whine

All you do is point out stupid hypocritical shit that I post

FIFY.

Also please answer the question, I think everyone is tired of your 4 step debating process, you've already started down that path with your insults. So predictable.

I was serious about the distro list, do y'all get text messages when you are supposed to switch sides on a position or do you just make it up as you go along?

You aren't worth even engaging. You're a petty, pathetic little twat.

If you can't tell the difference between a President informing another nation, in a private meeting, of intel that is relevant to them given the fact they're fighting a common enemy in close proximity, vs an ally straight leaking all major secretive US military locations for all of the public to see, in an effort to scare them out of Syria since they are allied with the KUrds, then you are hopeless and beyond saving. Which I know is the case.

This would be like if we had gone to the NYT and said "here, all of the locations of French troops in Northern Africa and they publish it".

I don't expect you to get the difference since you're a flaming imbecile only intent on whining and bitching.

Ah thanks for the reply, I was worried the fact that you've never criticized a single thing Trump has done was factoring into your decision making process, but that obviously isn't the case.

And don't bother answering my main point, evidently it's ok for you to bash a leader of a NATO organization for being an extreme Muslim, but if I question an "ally" for being an extreme muslim I just don't understand international politics.

The middle school level personal insults also add a layer of maturity and legitimacy your argument as always.

Pay no attention to NinjaKnight
internet_troll_2.jpg

I think the Turkey situation will get worse before it gets better. In the end, I think the likely outcomes are either Erdogan is out of power or Turkey is out of NATO and abandoned a democratic form of government.

I think the likely outcomes are either Erdogan is out of power or Turkey is out of NATO and abandoned a democratic form of government.
The former won't happen until he dies. The most recent "elections" in Turkey pretty much solidified Erdogan as a despot. Either Turkey withdraws form NATO or they get kicked out. That process seems to have begun already.

at least 85 has been consistent with his disdain for leaks that involve compromising our troops and their positions.

The former won't happen until he dies. The most recent "elections" in Turkey pretty much solidified Erdogan as a despot. Either Turkey withdraws form NATO or they get kicked out. That process seems to have begun already.
Solidified himself from being deposed by internal means, I agree. That doesn't eliminate the possibility that he's outed by external means, especially if he begins moves that show an elimination of the democracy. But I don't think it will be a direct conflict by NATO members to remove him. It will be yet another proxy where Russia backs the ruler in power. That's the reason why I think the outcomes are so polarized, it will be a Russia vs. NATO political battle.

Solidified himself from being deposed by internal means, I agree. That doesn't eliminate the possibility that he's outed by external means, especially if he begins moves that show an elimination of the democracy. But I don't think it will be a direct conflict by NATO members to remove him. It will be yet another proxy where Russia backs the ruler in power. That's the reason why I think the outcomes are so polarized, it will be a Russia vs. NATO political battle.
Erdogan fixed the election (allegedly) to consolidate his power. He already survived a coup attempt and basically used that to enhance his control. Their "democracy" is in name only.

Erdogan fixed the election (allegedly) to consolidate his power. He already survived a coup attempt and basically used that to enhance his control. Their "democracy" is in name only.
I agree, but I believe his power consolidation is under the pretense of the coup. Basically, it's considered emergency powers. While we see the writing on the wall, it won't become "official" until he keeps the emergency powers in perpetuity. My guess is he'll continue to squawk about the need and the continued threats to the government.

I agree, but I believe his power consolidation is under the pretense of the coup. Basically, it's considered emergency powers. While we see the writing on the wall, it won't become "official" until he keeps the emergency powers in perpetuity. My guess is he'll continue to squawk about the need and the continued threats to the government.
almost like weve seen this happen once or twice before...

Turkey isn't getting kicked out of NATO.

should have named country eagle or chicken. would not have as many problems as a Turkey.

All I'll say is ... Romney predicted a lot of this back in 2012, and everyone made fun of him for it. It's the first time I'm upset with myself for not voting Republican.

I mean, now the Progressives are all hawkish, and the Conservatives are trying to find a way for 'other nations to lead.' Who would have said this would be 2017 ... back in 2013?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT