ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t California able to stop the Rona from spreading like wildfire?

If we had been using these new protocols from the beginning, this would have just looked like a bad flu season. No lockdowns, no mask mandates, the economy wouldn't have been crushed, we'd be 3 trillion less in debt, and billionaires wouldn't have soaked up an additional 80 billion dollars in wealth.

And the funny thing about this whole thing is that Fauci was right in the beginning, before this became a political tool.

Reactions: humanjerk
Nope. But over the next few months cases and deaths are going to decline dramatically, and it won't have anything to do with the vaccine.
Considering that yesterday was an all-time record high number of covid deaths in the U.S., one would sure hope they'll be declining at some point.

Considering that yesterday was an all-time record high number of covid deaths in the U.S., one would sure hope they'll be declining at some point.
Well thats one way to say something without actually saying something.

Today it all of a sudden it became safe to open up schools in Maryland. Good lord this is getting to the point of being so obvious whats been going on that if you can't see it you're completely blind.

Today it all of a sudden it became safe to open up schools in Maryland. Good lord this is getting to the point of being so obvious whats been going on that if you can't see it you're completely blind.

San Diego State U miraculously has a 1% positive rate today.

Last edited:
It boggles my mind that people STILL want to find reasons to politicize a g'damn pandemic.

Michigan, New York, Chicago, Maryland.
It'll probably be California in a couple of days. I'm sure it's just because the virus has finally ran its course.

Michigan, New York, Chicago, Maryland.
It'll probably be California in a couple of days. I'm sure it's just because the virus has finally ran its course.
Virus burnout. It’s not going to kill mankind
There is a vaccine. The only thing that’s stopping normalcy at this point is the media and the fear mongers

Virus burnout. It’s not going to kill mankind
There is a vaccine. The only thing that’s stopping normalcy at this point is the media and the fear mongers
It isnt burning out. Its spreading even more than it ever was.

Virus burnout. It’s not going to kill mankind. There is a vaccine. The only thing that’s stopping normalcy at this point is the media and the fear mongers
I could have sworn the 'fear mongering' was supposed to stop once Biden took office. FYI, the experts are predicting another 100,000 deaths by March.

I could have sworn the 'fear mongering' was supposed to stop once Biden took office. FYI, the experts are predicting another 100,000 deaths by March.
Another 100,000? How can that be?? We finally have a president to handle this pandemic properly, right guys? :)

Thanks to the Orange man the vaccines are being delivered right now, in warp speed, and This nightmare will soon be behind us.

This is pretty good:

CoVid Tracker

Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 19.8 millionshots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 982,739 doses per day were administered.

Biden says he wants 1 million per day. He’s almost there. So not tired of all his #winning

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT